Nice try deleting it.
Trump supporters are so high right now they are losing their second languages🤣
Wein hier nicht rum du Hund.
Post automatically merged:

they wouldn't aim for the ear mate

they would go for the shoulder

even a pro sniper can't be 100% sure he would hit the ear of a target like that

this shit ain't the movies / videogames

just a little gust of wind off the mark, and their "staged" attempt would be a kill on Trump

this is 100% real

shooter is dead, another crowd member is dead, and there are two more in serious condition

we have pictures of the shooter on top of the building taking aim

can we please stop with the fake conspiracy shit?
This dude really thinks that for fuck sake.

how is a 20 y.o a professional sharpshooter. He surely isn‘t a SOF sniper...

That won‘t happen. You have way too many people that h8 Trump and doesn‘t care.
No landslide Victory especially not like Reagan‘s

you think Trump is going to take california, oregon, washington and ny?
It depends how people will be swayed by this . I can see many of the fensesitters switching to Trump camp .

Ya I agree it’s not gonna happen but after watching 1st debate to pained me to see Biden totally going senile he needs to retire at this point . Today incidents tells me America should vote Trump .

they wouldn't aim for the ear mate

they would go for the shoulder

even a pro sniper can't be 100% sure he would hit the ear of a target like that

this shit ain't the movies / videogames

just a little gust of wind off the mark, and their "staged" attempt would be a kill on Trump

this is 100% real

shooter is dead, another crowd member is dead, and there are two more in serious condition

we have pictures of the shooter on top of the building taking aim

can we please stop with the fake conspiracy shit?
Conspiracy shit>>> ultra depression, hardcore fatalism and peak nihilism

It depends how people will be swayed by this . I can see many of the fensesitters switching to Trump camp .

Ya I agree it’s not gonna happen but after watching 1st debate to pained me to see Biden totally going senile he needs to retire at this point . Today incidents tells me America should vote Trump .
I‘m just saying a landslide like Reagan won‘t happen.

I mean he might gain more popular votes in the states I mentioned the west in (washington, oregon, california and colorado) and the ec in NY, but won‘t be enough to win him the states)

Worst

Custom title
‎

Who knows man, as Biden will make more appearances his cognitive decline will be slowly but steadily impossible to hide.

Choosing another candidate so close to the elections would make the Dems look weak, they had Kamala which is a woman and part of a racial minority which could've been the perfect replacement ( but everyone hates her lol )

And now you got " Fist bump Fight!Fight! " After your assassination attempt ? Pfft

They could show a picture of trump eating baby pandas and he will still win

Who knows man, as Biden will make more appearances his cognitive decline will be slowly but steadily impossible to hide.

Choosing another candidate so close to the elections would make the Dems look weak, they had Kamala which is a woman and part of a racial minority which could've been the perfect replacement ( but everyone hates her lol )

And now you got " Fist bump Fight!Fight! " After your assassination attempt ? Pfft

They could show a picture of trump eating baby pandas and he will still win
Biden's mental state was obvious for years now, I don't know why everyone is suddenly surprised after the debate.

Only worse thing than Biden being president is Kamala being president :believe: