One Piece Manga Spoilers - Chapter 957

Status
Not open for further replies.
Roger with Gura or Magu :believe:
hehe good bye world but to be honest i dont think the DF would make those Ds much stronger . it seems DF just helps . BB are D but doesn't have the good traits of those like Roger and that was hinted by WB he has two hax DF and still has a bounty about the half of that of a yonko.
to be honest it seems haki is the true power , and it seems that D people excel on that regard

I

Inspector_Mu

I've said this as well, this does put Marco ABOVE Oden - better portrayal and better rank. Being the right hand man > a normal commander on WB's crew.
And the same Marco barely kept up with casual Kizaru. If that isn't a proof for the strength of the Admirals - at least the logia trio - then I don't know either.

Well, we still do not know how Oden scarred Kaido. It is also likely that Oden simply used all of his haki + life energy to injure Kaido.

Yeah, this is nonsense as well. Fujitora's opponents were simply very strong - Sabo probably was YC1/low top tier lv as well when he fought against them.
Although I now think that the logia trio is indeed stronger than Fujitora and Greenbull...

Fortunately, this chapter proved that Oden was just another YC and being below Marco.
:seriously: HOW CAN MARCO > Oden when his haki is trash
His hype is trash
His feats are trash
Commander oden =/= Wano Oden that fought kaido

Nice try again
And also Marc was never respected by WB and Roger like Oden was
WB even aas gonna make Ace pk not Marco

Rev Army Ranks

Dragon - Leader - PK lvl(above 5 billion bounty, same as Roger, son of Garp)
Sabo - Chief of Staff(Mihawk/Shanks potential) - YC1/low top tier(debatable)
Kuma - unknown rank - low top tier
Karasu - North Army - YC1
Morley - West Army - YC2
Lindbergh - South Army - YC3
Ivankov - G(ay) Army - YC4(got low middiffed by Magellan)
Bello Betty - veteran lvl(support character, her DF ain't suited for fighting)
The GL commander is weaker than N/S/W Blue commanders... makes sense...

Wrong. Luffy's bounty is due to him beating 3 former warlords and CP9 which he had help from his crew to do so. Also being the son of Dragon. Being brothers with Ace and Sabo. The events of MF where he got help from everyone. Then lastly his individual strength.
He beat Arlong who is of 20 million...marines felt that he is worth 30 million (nothing to do with influence)
He beat crocodile worth 80 million and got 100 million (nothing to do with influence)
He beat Lucci ....and got 300 million (nothing to do with influence) and infact whole SH got bounties for what its worth
He got 400 million after MF because of ID/Ace brother/shit he did in MF/being Dragon son
He got 500 million shared with Law after defeating Doffy....(influence didn't matter)
He got 1.5 billion for defeating 2 commanders + having GF+wrecking shit in totland+brother of Sabo...

only twice Luffy got bounty because of influence (MF and WCI)....

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony
So the battle betwen Rocks and the Pirate/Marine alliance led to the destruction of an island? I wonder if this means Wano will be in ruins after the final battle between the Luffy's Alliance and Big Mom/Kaido's? I can even see a scenario where the people of Wano decide to rebuild everything from scratch.

Zoro should find a way to curb his fainting before people can talk about him being stronger or on par with Luffy.
People like to throw around how Zoro is on par with Luffy when Luffy is fighting enemies leagues stronger than anyone Zoro faces. This is getting ridiculous lol
I mean we are ignoring every other factor here, time that has passed since Shanks and Mihawk fought, or who is actually stronger Mihawk or Shanks we really don’t know, reason why we keep discussing about it. For all we know currently one can be way stronger than the other...
We already know the answer to that though, people just decide to ignore it. One of them is Luffy's goal, the other is Zoro's goal. It should be easy to understand which one is stronger.

I mean we are ignoring every other factor here, time that has passed since Shanks and Mihawk fought, or who is actually stronger Mihawk or Shanks we really don’t know, reason why we keep discussing about it. For all we know currently one can be way stronger than the other...
If you give one the chance of being stronger then give the other the same chance.

I

Inspector_Mu

:josad: MARCO ABOVE ODEN
WELL WHY? BECAUSE MARCO IS 1ST COMMANDER SHIP... BAD LOGIC...
WB GOES A LONG WAY JUT TO RECRUIT HIM
ROGER STEAL HIM FROM WB BECAUSE HE IS STRONG.

WANNA COMPARE COMMANDER ODEN TO RAFTEL ODEN OR WANO ODEN. Lol

THE ONLY TIME MARCO WAS BEING RECUITED BY SMEONE STROMG IS 2 YEARD AGO by shanks
Roger and WB recuited Oden!!! Wanted him badly
Nobody cared about recruiting Marco

He beat Arlong who is of 20 million...marines felt that he is worth 30 million (nothing to do with influence)
He beat crocodile worth 80 million and got 100 million (nothing to do with influence)
He beat Lucci ....and got 300 million (nothing to do with influence) and infact whole SH got bounties for what its worth
He got 400 million after MF because of ID/Ace brother/shit he did in MF/being Dragon son
He got 500 million shared with Law after defeating Doffy....(influence didn't matter)
He got 1.5 billion for defeating 2 commanders + having GF+wrecking shit in totland+brother of Sabo...
How many of those wins would he have got as a solo pirate ? None point proven.

People like to throw around how Zoro is on par with Luffy when Luffy is fighting enemies leagues stronger than anyone Zoro faces. This is getting ridiculous lol

We already know the answer to that though, people just decide to ignore it. One of them is Luffy's goal, the other is Zoro's goal. It should be easy to understand which one is stronger.
Luffys goal is not shanks Luffys goal is to be pirate king luffy is chasing Rogers coattails not shanks

shanks isnt luffy's goal
luffy aims to amass a crew that surpasses shank's crew who seem to be pretty strong but his personal one is roger
and zoro was and will always be number 2 . This misconception is why people still have him as the strongest yonko.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.