One Piece Manga Spoilers - Chapter 957

Status
Not open for further replies.
:josad: MARCO ABOVE ODEN
WELL WHY? BECAUSE MARCO IS 1ST COMMANDER SHIP... BAD LOGIC...
WB GOES A LONG WAY JUT TO RECRUIT HIM
ROGER STEAL HIM FROM WB BECAUSE HE IS STRONG.

WANNA COMPARE COMMANDER ODEN TO RAFTEL ODEN OR WANO ODEN. Lol

THE ONLY TIME MARCO WAS BEING RECUITED BY SMEONE STROMG IS 2 YEARD AGO by shanks
Roger and WB recuited Oden!!! Wanted him badly
Nobody cared about recruiting Marco
There was one thing, it was mentioned Roger and WhiteBeard were mesmerized by Oden's strength and Character

I

Inspector_Mu

Fact
Not baseless lol

Can you show me where Marco haki and hyoe even reaches Oden?
What Marco got 2 years ago from Shanks is what Oden was getting from PK level dudes : wB and Roger 20+ years ago!
He fought kaido and injured him.
Marco cant even hurt Kizaru like old Rayleigh did.

Oden is hyped by Sengiku WB Roger
Marco? Lol

I really don't understand why garp and roger wanted to protect the celestial dragons
i doubt they wanted to save them but more to save more people because Rocks would not be better than WG , he will terrorize the people more than WG does . they for sure were preventing shedding blood .

Ok so...Thunder's Big Three ...... Thunder=Goro, Goro = ..... did Rocks really have GoroGoro, is that really OP Fruit ? or the way he used it was OP... If I'm not mistaken Robin has hinted something important Before, She called this Fruit the Fruit of Invincibility...maybe it truely was so in hands of invincible Rocks :luchosop:
nice theory, I really like that
and if that is the case, then rox could be the one who had the 5.6B bounty. Go (5) + Roku (6)...

I

Inspector_Mu

Can people evn think?
Oden made his own name
He was strong in wano that WB Roger went here for him
Even Shanks wanted him badly.

What was Marco hype back then?

Can you imagine making a name when kaido BM WB Roger are powerful rulers?

Mihawk is a endgame main character accomplisment (of a character who will be above primer Rayleigh EoS) .

That respect you refer or seek is that... being linked with a main character goal.

The Mihawk/Shanks dead/defeat theories have no sense mainly because of that ,these characters will acomplish first their" promises"(receive the hat of Roger and Zoro beating Mihawk) to the main characters first then we can talk about what happens to them later .

Well now that he's no longer a Warlord he will do stuff before it there was no reason for it.
Green Bull and Fujitora are end game player ...

being in end game don't matter unless you are a Boss

I

Inspector_Mu

People dont realise what they are writing

It is like saying 20 year old Marco can damage kaido
Roger wants him badly lol

Just imagine the stupidity
When Old WB still had better haki than current Marco lol

Status
Not open for further replies.