Vegapunk makes an epic final speech to end his message:

Someone will arise carrying generations upon generations of our history on his shoulders and he’ll throw down the gauntlet in front of the entire world. Tthe government knows what’s coming. A war that will embroil the seas far and wide. That’s why they're so afraid. Though nothing you do will stop it. I’ve no interest in it my self, but someday that treasure will turn this world upside down. You know what I’m talking about… And I’m sure someone will find it. Whether you like it or not that day will come soon… THE ONE PIECE!!! THE ONE PIECE IS REAL!!!!

Kid was obliterated by a blow with haki from the conqueror of a yonkou, Zoro held a combined blow with haki from the conqueror of two yonkous, one of them being the strongest creature. Zoro would solo Eustass Mid even though he is lower in the narrative hierarchy.
Zoro + Mihawk gets 1 tapped by Divine Departure in the same way Midd and Killer were, Shanks is way stronger then Kaido and Big Mom :gokulaugh:

Reminder end of arcs we usually get 10+ chapters of catching up to the world

At this pace we’ll be in elbaf by the start of next year lol
Oh I love around the World Chapters so thats a win win.

I'll give Oda the benefit of the doubt for now. If he can bring us into Elbaf territory before this Year ends, it's okay. But people think we make it there way earlier than the release of Elbaf Figurines in November.

Apparently it has been a trend that new Arcs always started even before the release date of newly announced Figurines, no idea if that's true.

:kayneshrug: