Zemmi

GodMommie
See.. that's what I said.

You understand that there is a problem, but you refuse to aknowledge the source even tho its a very well documented fact

Why ? Because that would mean reconsidering the ideology of your political side....

:kayneshrug:
No. I don't believe in the bogeyman and don't work in collective thoughts.

No. I don't believe in the bogeyman and don't work in collective thoughts.
There is no such thing as bogeyman, but there are scientific researches. But you can of course choose to refuse science like most conservatist.

Also, you are living in a society just like any of us, its impossible for you not to work with collective thoughts.

I didn’t say that’s feminism

:choppawhat:
You won't find that in leftism either..

Not even the most radical woke women (and I actually follow a few one that would say worst things than "men are trash") would say that men are responsible when they are the victims.

I don't know were you got that impression, but that's not with reasonnable people.

Zemmi

GodMommie
There is no such thing as bogeyman, but there are scientific researches. But you can of course choose to refuse science like most conservatist.

Also, you are living in a society just like any of us, its impossible for you not to work with collective thoughts.

Not even the most radical woke women (and I actually follow a few one that would say worst things than "men are trash") would say that men are responsible when they are the victims.

I don't know were you got that impression, but that's not with reasonnable people.
I will rephrase. I don't work in collectives as in just because there is one bad apple, that doesn't make the entire bunch bad.

Yet that is always the complaint men have with leftist, hell I’m pretty sure @Mathias is a leftist and he’s telling you it exist

burying your head in the sand won’t make it go away

I will rephrase. I don't work in collectives as in just because there is one bad apple, that doesn't make the entire bunch bad.
That's the problem with idealists, they refuse to see the reality.

In reality, there are things we call structure. Political ones, economical ones, cultural ones and social ones. Patriarchy is one of those structure. Its a structure that can have an impact in all domains..

Patriarchy is not about bad people. Its about a bad system where people are acting in and men benefiting from.

Yet that is always the complaint men have with leftist, hell I’m pretty sure @Mathias is a leftist and he’s telling you it exist
Maybe he knows people I don't know. But I can ASSURE YOU, that I have never seen a leftist or even a radical feminist or any women call men responsible for their own agression.

But what I have seen on the other hands, are sexists people calling women responsible for their agression.

That's the problem with idealists, they refuse to see the reality.

In reality, there are things we call structure. Political ones, economical ones, cultural ones and social ones. Patriarchy is one of those structure. Its a structure that can have an impact in all domains..

Patriarchy is not about bad people. Its about a bad system where people are acting in and men benefiting from.

Maybe he knows people I don't know. But I can ASSURE YOU, that I have never seen a leftist or even a radical feminist or any women call men responsible for their own agression.

But what I have seen on the other hands, are sexists people calling women responsible for their agression.
Then you’re willing fully ignoring it. It happens enough is a common complaint I’ve seen

why is logiko screaming "notice me senpais" ??
Because I think its time to do something about the negativity of this forum.

Then you’re willing fully ignoring it. It happens enough is a common complaint I’ve seen
You are maybe talking about conservists and reactionnary people here or completely stupid people.

I can ASSURE YOU that no educated leftists, from the less militans to the most radical ones would even consider to say that a man is responsible for his own agression.

Why ?

Because it goes literally against one of the core notion of feminism that is to believe ALL victims

You are maybe talking about conservists and reactionnary people here or completely stupid people.

I can ASSURE YOU that no educated leftists, from the less militans to the most radical ones would even consider to say that a man is responsible for his own agression.

Why ?

Because it goes literally against one of the core notion of feminism that is to believe ALL victims
You are a huge part of why this forum is "negative" you are the source and problem.

Why ?

Look up “no true Scotsman”

Looks like he was a never trump who decided to go full maga sucking off trump

he’s also made clear that his view of the constitutional limits on a vice president’s role in certifying election results differs from that of former Vice President Mike Pence, who drew the ire of Trump in January 2021, when he opted not to interfere in the process of approving electoral votes for Joe Biden. Vance told CNN’s Kaitlan Collins in May that he was “extremely skeptical that Mike Pence’s life was ever in danger,” even though some members of the pro-Trump mob that broke into the US Capitol were calling for Pence to be hanged
And also this isn't the best