Men are always the perpetrators, even when they are the victim

and far leftist wonder why young men are so turned off by their culture war takes. It’s like a Tate fan wondering why women want nothing to do with them lmao

Tbf i've seen this misandrist bs mostly from older lesbian thirdwave influenced feminists, some of them who went cozy with conservatives and far-right over the decades in Germany and elsewhere in part by going mad that vast majority of lesbian and feminist spaces (called FLINTA in Germany) started accepting trans people, but that's a entirely different topic. I would describe these types as former leftists, tho i've also seen these behaviours in younger progressive feminist dominated spaces, i'm not denying that.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Because I think its time to do something about the negativity of this forum.

You are maybe talking about conservists and reactionnary people here or completely stupid people.

I can ASSURE YOU that no educated leftists, from the less militans to the most radical ones would even consider to say that a man is responsible for his own agression.

Why ?

Because it goes literally against one of the core notion of feminism that is to believe ALL victims
what's the point in talking to this guy he'll just keep denying it happens anyway, you all have noticed by now that he is insane and yet you all keep doing this

Tbf i've seen this misandrist bs mostly from older lesbian thirdwave influenced feminists, some of them who went cozy with conservatives and far-right over the decades in Germany and elsewhere in part by going mad that vast majority of lesbian and feminist spaces (called FLINTA in Germany) started accepting trans people, but that's a entirely different topic. I would describe these types as former leftists, tho i've also seen these behaviours in younger progressive feminist dominated spaces, i'm not denying that.
No you don’t get, Logiko doesn’t think it happens AT ALL

The denial it exist at all is ridiculous, specially when everybody can point it out. Gaslighting himself for what reason? To make his “side” look perfect?

You are a huge part of why this forum is "negative" you are the source and problem.
Yeah, I told you, you must be right
:kata:

Look up “no true Scotsman”
what's the point in talking to this guy he'll just keep denying it happens anyway
No you don’t get, Logiko doesn’t think it happens AT ALL

The denial it exist at all is ridiculous, specially when everybody can point it out. Gaslighting himself for what reason? To make his “side” look perfect?
Leftism is not an identity, its a vision of the world

Educated people on feminism (who also believe in feminism) will not go against feminism, that's would be simply dumb.

I'm not telling you guys that he doesn't happen or that you can't met "leftists" who actually say that, after all there are stupid people everywhere. What I'm telling you is that those people are absolutely NOT educated on feminism or don't believe in it to begin with.

Its a simple question of logic. Blaming the victim for their agression is literally an anti feminist behavior. So those who said that men are reponsible for their own agression are absolutely not educated and therefore not really leftist and MOST PROBABLY future social traitors since you find those types of behavior with toxic conservatives mostly.

99,9 % of actual militant leftists understand that you should never blame a victim for their agression. Its simple militant logic.

The 0.1% are just completely dumb people OR future social traitor and future far rightists.

Because he needs friends in all seriousness.
What would you think if I told the same thing about you ?

:sanmoji:

I have been quite empathic, understanding and cordial with you despite your conservative viewpoint, but if you want to start the hostilities, we can dance mate

that's a tough ask honestly
That's also something I don't want

you all have noticed by now that he is insane
:seriously:

But I do get a vibe that he is lonely and sad.
I'm actually neither. I was both for a time yes, a few years ago. But not any more

Right now, I'm simply exceptionally frustrated.

I've been living these two scenes on repeat every day for the last 10 years:

Its always funny how the only way you guy can attack against me... is by targeting my personnal life. Its literally a CONSTANT pattern.

That's hilarious.

:shocking:

Yes, very true, Fucking Pence.
From Vivek honestly I didn‘t know about that xD

So proud of my friend, classmate, and fellow southwest Ohioan today. We used to watch Bengals games at the bar in law school, it’s awesome we’re now here a decade later with JD joining the strongest presidential ticket in our lifetime. He’ll be an outstanding Vice President and I look forward to everything ahead for him and for our country.

There are a lot of strange things about this kid. They said he used no socials ever, which is unheard of for that generation. They still haven't got into his phone. His political registrations and donations contradict. And one thing that bugs me, is they said he had no mental illness.
It’s entirely possible homeboy was a neonazi who saw Trump as a sellout. But yeah, we don’t have enough info yet. His classmates statements are pretty damning tho.

It’s also important to point out that the PAC that he donated to had a history of scamming people. It’s entirely possible he was scammed by them.
Post automatically merged:

One thing is for certain. lil bro was not ANTIFA.

Zemmi

GodMommie
It’s also important to point out that the PAC that he donated to had a history of scamming people. It’s entirely possible he was scammed by them.
Post automatically merged:

One thing is for certain. lil bro was not ANTIFA.
I wonder what kind of parents he had. Like if they are great parents who just had their child misled, I can't help feel bad for them because not only are they dealing with the loss of their child (a parents worst nightmare), but that their child committed this act.

I wonder what kind of parents he had. Like if they are great parents who just had their child misled, I can't help feel bad for them because not only are they dealing with the loss of their child (a parents worst nightmare), but that their child committed this act.
That’s not the main takeaway imo. Security was questionable, and as per usual, people jumped the the gun and started placing the blame on the wrong people for the sake of their narrative.

Not to mention blue MAGA making it worse and claiming it was staged.