One Piece Manga Spoilers - Chapter 957

Status
Not open for further replies.
Garp's smile says alles, he was expecting that the Rocks will team up but he doesn't to be concerned about Luffy in the least . he for sure knows that Luffy will overcome them , maybe because of the past , he and Roger were most likely not on par with these people as the fought them but they were victorious at the end.

People like to throw around how Zoro is on par with Luffy when Luffy is fighting enemies leagues stronger than anyone Zoro faces. This is getting ridiculous lol

We already know the answer to that though, people just decide to ignore it. One of them is Luffy's goal, the other is Zoro's goal. It should be easy to understand which one is stronger.
Shanks is not the pirate king while Mihawk is the WSS.

For Luffy to achieve his goal he's going to have go beyond Shanks level and achievements. While Zoro only needs to defeat Mihawk to achieve his goal. There is a difference between the two.

I

Inspector_Mu

Garp's smile says alles, he was expecting that the Rocks will team up but he doesn't to be concerned about Luffy in the least . he for sure knows that Luffy will overcome them , maybe because of the past , he and Roger were most likely not on par with these people as the fought them but they were victorious at the end.
:lusalty: Where is Garp smile in this chapter
He is pissed and worried

I think Ivankov was out of shape in Impel Down and Marineford arcs, after doing basically nothing in Okama Paraside for so many years

And got turned into soup in return.
Doesn’t matter he’s not the Wss or a yonko or worst generation. My whole point was if oda makes a powerful swordsman like oden capable of harming the yonko with the highest bounty then that just means that all the other top tier swordsman in the story will be able to duplicate that feat but with better results:smithnie:

Green Bull and Fujitora are end game player ...

being in end game don't matter unless you are a Boss
Linked directly to a main character dream?
A main character dream that revolves strictly about being strong.

As I said stop using the same magnifying glass for side characters in main characters.

Like or not anyone linked to main characters dreams have everything on their side ,that's how a story is.

Kaido and BM will fall on this war in a teamfigth while Shanks and Mihawk later on 1vs 1 .
That tell us their importance.

Status
Not open for further replies.