[FNZ] Role Madness Bullet Train Role Madness

Which role is the Best? What' role would you love playing the most?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So you know I outright refused to claim Miller as scum when you asked me to that one game here based on principle and how bad it is to do but now you think I'm just gonna randomly do that in a game I've really wanted to play lmao. You and Fuji know better.
Also wtf are you bringing up Fuji for when he's not even here

you're not the most honest player and don't have a track record showing me or anyone we should react like "oh yeah, he wouldn't risk his position if he rolls town in future games"

you lie for fun. give another rebuttal because this one isn't going to cut it
You actually replaced fuji that game and know as well that when told by ultra I refused to claim miller on principle, Fuji did it instead and then was replaced by you

You actually replaced fuji that game and know as well that when told by ultra I refused to claim miller on principle, Fuji did it instead and then was replaced by you
Yeah, but you didn’t outright claim Miller is the issue. You claimed you scan the opposite of your alignment. Why not just claim Miller, then?

I think if Polar i
Higher Suspect List:

Red Night
Yoho
Dr. Watson
Alwaysmind
Alexis2282AE
Indigo

Slight Suspect List:

Pot Goblin
Charlie
Kiku
Emil
MangoSenpai
SoulKiller
Ultra

Good Guy List:

Luka
Fujishiro
Flower
The Orca
Crowned Witch
Naomi
I think if Polar is scum he's probably teamed with Watson and one of Fuji/CW

MEOW

So basically you only refused to claim miller on the principle that it would get you lynched (or so you thought)

Then we corrected you and told you it's considered a townie claim

So no I don't have a hard time reconciling you claiming miller as scum, if it was an option. I think the best point in your favor is that unless your role was constructed in some way for that purpose idk if you'd risk claiming it
When I have i ever claimed on d1, unprovoked. Never.

I wanna see how this plays out for you. Bc either you are 1) literally the worst mafia player alive or 2) you are scum.

It just feels like you‘re trying to claim something you know will clear you while at the same time you want to dodge something like a lie detect or breaking your meta. It‘s like me trying to truth tell as scum by saying 1000% honesty instead of 100% back in the Valentines game.

I suspect someone may have panicked and misread an ability that may or may not have been used on me, expecting different consequences

MEOW
Oh, gotcha.

What‘s your read on me btw? Feels weird not being pushed by you kek. Are you finally back to being able to read me.

Status
Not open for further replies.