[FNZ] Role Madness Bullet Train Role Madness

Which role is the Best? What' role would you love playing the most?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You Town read me for the most part :yearight:.
It was a real rollercoaster. I somewhat town read you early day 1 then started to scum read you then town read you after you shot Indigo then you died lol.

Thank god I didnt have to deal with if I wouldve caught you or not. I think after we deduced that the Whitedeath role would swap to someone else if they died during the roulette (which we thought was dfrom scum) I wouldve gone back to scum reading you, buts thats just a hypothetical scenario.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Game has Ended!!
Night 6 records,
it wasssssssssssss a long night.
Especially in the dead chat with players waiting for the night to be over. Now Imagine how anxious the alive players must be.

Well let's get to it. .....

Someone tried to kill ???
but it failed.
@Pot Goblin [The Wolf] have completed their wincon of completing 4 Mercenary actions and won the game.

With Pot gone, and
Whitedeath immunity to first 3 votes on them (2 remaining)....It's not possible for Town to be able to lynch them. Both WhiteDeath and Alwaysmind have 2 Vote Power.

Alwaysmind+Neko vote counts to 3. Two of these 3 votes won't count against Naomi, making it Naomi 2 votes vs 1 Town vote.

Regardless of whom Naomi Lynches, Town will be unable to kill them at night.
Hence, to save players the extra efforts and unnecessary stress, i am cutting the game a day phase short.

With that the game comes to an end.

@Naomi [WhiteDeath] has completed her wincon as Yakuza/Mafia and hence, Naomi, @Flower and @Indigo have won the game.

Winners:-
1. Crowned Witch
2. Soul Killer
3. Kiku
4. Pot Goblin
5. Naomi
6. Flower
7. Indigo

Given skooms efforts this game...
it's a much deserving victory.

Town also had good town clears and direction, but ended up listening to scums and mislynching in row.

MVP-
Vote for them in your role pms.
@Alwaysmind @Pot Goblin @Naomi @Fujishiro @Polar Bear @Nekomata @Kiku @SoulKiller
@Ultra @Emil @Crowned Witch @Red Night @Yoho @Alexis2282AE @Dr. Watson @Flower @Indigo @The Orca @Polar Bear @Luka

I won't lie, there were moments in the game, i started thinking that perhaps the game wasn't balanced properly. It appeared to be going considerably in Town favour.

Two early scum cross fires.
My Amnesiac waiting to remember a strong Town role, my Poisoner having to leave early and mostly Town benefiting from the Wolf, didn't help :willight:
But fortunately, it ended up just right and a close fight to the very end. Credits to Players's outstanding efforts.

Thankyou guys, for your efforts, & for playing my game.
I wish you guys had fun, and plenty of fun moments to remember this game with.
GG to everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.