[FNZ] Role Madness Bullet Train Role Madness

Which role is the Best? What' role would you love playing the most?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t really buy it that you never saw anyone quoting from previous games‘ scum chats and now that Polar‘s concerned it‘s suddenly an issue to you. I think you want to support him by acting like this, not that you actually have an issue with quoting/screenshotting from previous scum chats.
Oh you should buy it, if I was the host in any of those games I'd modkill them on the spot. Referencing it is fine, posting the PMs or screenshots is out of bounds

Fear not, for Professional is here!

Are you scared of walking down those dark alleys?
Facing a problem you need cleaned up but don't have the power to do so?

Then call me using your local mafia host!

I offer the best services money can buy at a fair price!

Never again face the fear of the night with a professional by your side.

Pick up the phone and dial your local mafia host about my services today!

services available for a limited time only

Are you scared of walking down those dark alleys?
Facing a problem you need cleaned up but don't have the power to do so?

Then call me using your local mafia host!

I offer the best services money can buy at a fair price!

Never again face the fear of the night with a professional by your side.

Pick up the phone and dial your local mafia host about my services today!

services available for a limited time only
So....

We can buy a pokemon?

So here's what happened:

1) I CC' Polar

2) He responds out of the void when a wagon starts forming on him and it's pure damage control, first he goes for the "well we can both be town" angle, then he tries to insist he has some anti-miller-claim meta:

Well seeing as at least 2 have stuff around tracking im assuming its a possibility

Why do you ask, is it bc you are getting worried about what you can claim?
So you know I outright refused to claim Miller as scum when you asked me to that one game here based on principle and how bad it is to do but now you think I'm just gonna randomly do that in a game I've really wanted to play lmao. You and Fuji know better.
3) After that WEAK response he takes a 30 minute break in scum chat to cry it out a bit and then doubles down on his (veritably false) self meta:

You actually replaced fuji that game and know as well that when told by ultra I refused to claim miller on principle, Fuji did it instead and then was replaced by you
After this he switches gears to calling me locked scum etc etc.

Basically his reaction here was first to try and look for plausible excuses then when he realized he was in a corner to dig his heels in and at least get me lynched first.

I don't think Town Polar has such a weak initial response I think he basically goes straight into calling me scum. I think I caught him off guard here

meow

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
I'm watching this anime Rokka brave of six flowers and it's basically Mafia the anime

Status
Not open for further replies.