Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1121 Spoilers Discussion

Who talked with the Gorosei during Reverie?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

So the buccaneer lunarian and 3 eyed clan seem like the most important races tied to joyboy/nika
With the world government going out of their way to kill as many as possible unlike the fishmen, mink, sky, etc races

What we know about the 3
3 eyes have the power of the voice of all things
Lunarians flame is probably tied to the power of past

Buccaneers idk but they are able to do the impossible

Maybe the original nika/joyboy could also do the same
  1. Luffy already has and is developing the voice of all things
  2. Luffy can use fire but maybe he’ll eventually be able to use it the same way lunarians do
  3. Next it’s whatever the buccaneers can do
SanPu = Lunarian and Buccaneer + 3-eyed = Vinsmoke Luffy will be the most dangerous kid ever:crazwhat:

I thought that you would have been smarter than to use BM's "fight" at Wano as an example, given how full of shit and bs it was.
Sure but Kizaru wasn't spared either since he was reduced to a spamming pacifista ever since Luffy went on full Nika on him.

Also, you need speed and unpredictable moves to overwhelm Kizaru. That's why we've only seen few ACoC moves from G5 Luffy. ACoC itself wouldn't do much considering Luffy would still have issues tagging Kiz.

I don't even know why Buggy is in there anyway.[/B] At this point we'll have to see if Croc and Mihawk have any interest in even going for the One Piece at all, because so far they haven't, and I can't see Oda forcing them to fight on Buggy's behalf. We'll need some explicit dialogue from those two if they're to be relevant in the final arc at all, otherwise it makes no sense for them to have any role.
Because this is not a powerscale manga, dammit:kaidowhat: Buggy's eos relevance was set up in East Blue for goodness' sake.

So let me get this straight, in the final panel of Vegapunk’s speech, where Oda establishes the major players of those who will be going after One Piece, Oda decides to feature characters like Imu, Dragon, Saint Shanks, Akainu, Aokiji, Blackbeard, etc…

…but not Mihawk.

You literally have to be reading a different series to think Oda cares about Mihawk as much as sword swallowers do.
He has Buggy pictured there. You know the Yonko, that only has that title due to Mihawk being part of CG.

And it clearly states its about those that are planning to go after the One Piece. Which again Mihawk doesn't give two shits about.

Give your head a little shanke and stopthinking about swallowing swords :willight:

Cutting her homies does nothing but stall them for a bit. Zoro chopped Prometheus to pieces and he was just fine a few seconds later. Meme’s homies presumably went inert when she died
Weirdly Zeus is still alive.
I still just see him at Marineford Ace level. We need to see what he can actually do but I wouldn’t say he’s close to admirals just yet. I think he’s there because in the eyes of the verse his infamy has become separate from dragons as the Flame Emperor.
Yeah we'll see how strong he is eventually. Though him bleeding that heavily from one hit from the Gorosei was weird, but Luffy and Sanji bled from Saturn's eye hax, and Luffy actively went out of his way to never touch Saturn's legs when he was in full Zoan.
They've got some dangerous stuff.

Higher speed, similar AP, durability isn't weak either (weaker than Big Mom's but his speed, agility and haki defence makes up for it).
Come on, Kidd and Law tanked her strongest attacks. Big Mom's performance was pathetic on the rooftop and inside Onigashima despite showing ACoC.

Kizaru pierced a hole inside Franky. Meanwhile, Big Mom fully charged at Kidd with Napoleon and didn't even cut him. Keep in mind that Kidd took damage from Hawkins at the same time.
He also easily dealt with Snake Man. Luffy had to resort to using G5, twice.
Except Kizaru took out Sentoumaru who is stronger than the flyers.
What haki defence ? What did he block really ?
Blocking snakeman base hist is something katakuri can do easily

Kidd and Law endurance >>>> Franky and Bonney

"Pierced inside Franky " yet franky is still clean? Are you really serious right now

Fighting g4 (no adhaki) isn't impressive
BM casually blocks Boundman...snakeman has weaker AP than boundman.

You're just hyping kizaru for the sake of it

He couldn't beat Bonney, couldn't beat franky but his super speed is gonna make him beat BM

Other than speed, kizaru has nothing over her

BM was able to pierce Ulti with her laser and had her almost dead

Agree, I've always said this in the last months.

Dragon, Mihawk, Kuzan, Akainu, Shanks are above Kaido, their portray and narrative purpose is underrated. Many underestimated Kuzan narrative and portray, Oda has always put Kuzan on a pedistal compared to the other admirals, remember that Teach is the new xebec and that chinjao implies Teach as the best pk candidates because the PK is above other conquerors, Kuzan is a conqueror, he has his own agenda and he battled against Akainu, they had CoC idealogical clash.

And Teach, Coby (you can see my threads about him), Luffy, Sabo are really important for the new Gen.
They aren't above Kaido
Nice try though

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Kizaru vs BM is a tie. BM will have trouble landing attacks on Kizaru ; Kizaru will have hard time putting BM down. Her endurance and healing makes sure of that.
:seriously: Vegapunks were scared for the Seraphim (who are far more durable than BM) to take lasers, Big Mom's own strongest attacks are a mimicry of lasers, Big Mom herself was shown trying to avoid taking Franky's radical beam despite ignoring everything else, G5 Luffy was gonna lose his head against Kizaru's light sword from a clone.

Stop this bs narrative already, Kizaru can spam these attacks without any tax on his stamina, Big Mom isn't eating those forever when it's been shown time and time again they are the top draw of elemental attacks even via Big Mom herself. Kizaru could press a haki god master swordsman Rayleigh in CQC, so please don't act like Kizaru can't piece Big Mom up, especially since he can ignore the hakiless homies.

It's an ungodly bad matchup for BM.

Status
Not open for further replies.