Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1121 Spoilers Discussion

Who talked with the Gorosei during Reverie?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kinda obvious that the text "depends on who finds the one piece" is meant for the current Yonko

meanwhile the characters bellow them are the characters that will be crucial in the final war after the one piece is found
Sounds like the fight for supremacy is concluded with the One Piece being obtained. The Yonko want the One Piece, while the other fractions want to either prevent or claim it themselves. And iirc Oda said in the SBS that the series is concluded with obtaining the One Piece. I would assume Roger himself didn't even achieve it, just got the message that he's too early.

My point is that they will start going
Since the one who finds the onepiece will be the winner
None of those characters are going for one piece, they are waiting for someone to find it (1 of the yonko)

You think Koby, Dragon, Garlingm Sabo will be going for one piece? What are you reading?

Kizaru got pizza diffed and throw so hard that he is still fighting for his life and some admiraltard said Kizaru is the final villian of this arc and admirals are stronger than yonkos.
What kind of final villain gets negged so bad that he has to stay down for 20 chapters? And how is any admiral even close to Kaido when one of the strongest admiral got hakiless pizza diffed?
Its over for admiralturds @Pringles
It's over bro

@Pringles was lowkey right this motherfucker Saturn is dead
:saden:
:michalaugh:

This dude is made out of fucking pringles.
:watchout:

He is killing the hype.:josad:

But I still think he will come back.

Also so far the Giants from Elbaf already have better hype than those bum Samurais from Wano.
Im actual very happy that Oda didn't forget that Elbaf was called the strongest country, even above Wano who could match a Yonkou crew.

Well deserved hype, giants rocks so hard...
But men im so disappointed in Saturn...
:milaugh::josad:

Status
Not open for further replies.