Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1121 Spoilers Discussion

Who talked with the Gorosei during Reverie?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
GB failed. The impact mark was his line bouncing off King's chest.
The manga showed everybody's body was completely pierced with a vine and nutrients drain except for King. There's your proof he failed.

Don't tell me you're someone who believes it actually happened off screen It makes no sense for it to happen off screen when he could have showed it there.
Just give up, let him think Aramaki injured King. He'll look like a fool compared to real King fans when the goat pops off again

There’s literally no point in that. Nobody has poneglyphs except Luffy, Shanks, and Teach.

What’s more the WG forbids people from even studying the poneglyphs. Maybe you could argue that Imu and Garling want to find one piece to destroy it. But the marines aren’t looking for the poneglyphs lol.

Similarly, I guarantee Dragon and Sabo are just betting that Luffy will find OP.
1. It doesn't fucking matter if nobody has poneglyphs just like it didn't matter that all those pirates didn't have Robin or poneglyphs preskip. The point is Oda made Vegapunk speech to make it seem that key to win everything is the one piece which is why the Marines are now saying we should get it before anybody else.
2. The WG not going to be able to stop this after the World is sinking news, Ancient weapons reveal etc... They are already F because Vegapunk exposed everything. Now the Revs know, Koby knows etc.... If they think the One Piece makes you win nobody will want to make the other side get it
3. We don't even know wtf the OP is. Garling or WG could use or destroy it but Vegapunk made it seem like the key.
4. This was the whole point of Vegapunk boring ass speech so Oda can make it a full out OP war for the One Piece. Idk why he needed 5 chapters tho. This shot was a waste of time

Difference is VP talked about ancient weapons as well which makes the difference.

Now, everyone will go after op
Why? Is changes nothing and especially earlier people thought it was greatest treasure now su h people will drop and only those like crocodile should be interested who want power maybe kings.... But they are all fodder....which means all this is irrelevant to the story.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Do you genuinely believe that Dragon and Sabo are going to fight Luffy for One piece?

Didnt Sabo outright state that Luffy was going to be PK?

That last page was just people reacting to VP, it doesn’t mean every single one of them is in the race. The big highlighted panels were the yonko, aka people who actually want one piece. Everyone else is just a key player.
Bruh

No one said Dragon will fight Luffy.

There are many stakeholders and everyone is going after one piece for their own agenda.

RA will try to stop navy and WG from getting to one piece

Just read the summary and get the hint

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
GB failed. The impact mark was his line bouncing off King's chest.
The manga showed everybody's body was completely pierced with a vine and nutrients drain except for King. There's your proof he failed.

Don't tell me you're someone who believes it actually happened off screen It makes no sense for it to happen off screen when he could have showed it there.
Showing it doesn't matter lol, no there's no bouncing, it's hitting King and the scene continues from King's PoV. Oda didn't wanna humiliate King by showing him shrunk up, easy as that.

Status
Not open for further replies.