[FNZ] Role Madness Bullet Train Role Madness

Which role is the Best? What' role would you love playing the most?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm likin SoulKiller's posts, forgot how thorough the fella is
:shocking:

Coming off the debate between him and Luka I'm thinkin a town lean on both as I don't think a scum Luka would go that hard into debate there

SK is for his overall content and analysis + Lalo gifs lol

Yea I have adjusted my playstyle a bit where I start off slower and focus more on finding town and whittling down PoE rather than going out scum hunting

It's NAI overall but I'll pick up as the game does
Hahaha good to see you around Pot.

I see, I do expect something from you by end of this DP1 then.

some stuff i saved for catch-up post

White Death and his crew are mafia probably. Prince I could see as mafia. Only indie i can think about is Wolf. Maaaaaaaybe Hornet.

I think what I wanted to say here is that he could simply fake it.

Yeah, White Death and co, Wolf, rest of them.

It's worse actually with blue background but i can manage.

And I was so proud of myself for figuring out your character :/

Lemon and it's not even close tbh.

Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh. They're usually active. Weren't they the most active members of their scum team in Ariess game? Activity itself is NAI here imo.

Do you have post restriction?
How many mafia games have you played before? I mean between zero, a few and a lot.

Are you sure? I thought it's a new person here.

What makes me or Pot or Kiku or Ekko better than RN or AM? I don't think either of them posted anything at this point either.

That's really random, ngl. Like CW i'm pretty sure most people think is town for example. I know you said it's just a feeling or whatever, but you can help us understand where does it come from. This looks like throwing shet at random and seeing if it sticks, ngl.

Not quite tbh. Luka, Naomi and Flower sure. Town-Yoho being consensus is a news to me. Where does it come from?

I mean yeah but it still says there could be unspecified consequences so i'm not going to claim for shets and giggles.

also, somehow missed it

@Luka

If you can tell, what happens in case you broke your post restriction? Do you know? Can you specify?

Ngl, I can't think of a character who could have omgus and untrackable, but maybe it has nothing to do with flavour. Well, there's one but i thought it would be mafia member.

Hard to tell who'd be on mafia team tbh. White Death, Prince (maybe) and who? Son? Hornet? Random goons? Lemon/Tangerine i don't think so.

Good post from Charlie, townie mindset, asking questions, so far not bad. Especially considering this is his first few posts in which is more than alot of other players I would say.

The people I'm currently paying attention to is Crowned Witch and Mango I'm not certain they are town or scum but these two are the ones I wanna keep an eye on for now, but I don't have a definitive scum/town list when no actions have really taken place
You been really fixated in those two players for quite sometime now. You say you wanna keep an eye out and that's it. You not planning on pushing one of them? asking them questions? I feel like you been repeating the same thing tbh.

luka claiming early leaned town to, also to me looked like he was claiming some type miller, or he could be lieing. but he also claimed early in day phase. so i think he town.
Hmmmm If my memory serves me right I always had trouble reading you for some reason, I found it odd that was your very first thing to address as 'why give info to scum' like you knew for a fact that he is townie, gave off TMI vibes but maybe I am looking too much into it? idk.

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
You been really fixated in those two players for quite sometime now. You say you wanna keep an eye out and that's it. You not planning on pushing one of them? asking them questions? I feel like you been repeating the same thing tbh.
It's easier to try to read 1 or 2 players at a time then trying to solve everyone all at once

I gave a list of people I think could be scum but my d0/d1 reads are always based off hunches and Vibes

And I have no questions for them at this time, if I think of a question for them or anyone I'll ask it but for now I'm just seeing how things play out

I don't think he can bc it will out his character. At least mine would which is also why I had to figure out a way to say it
This is weird to me, how you saying it in different way will exactly out your character? You did not explicitly say you are miller but pretty much said the same thing. How exactly you saying 'I am miller' would expose your character? Like you pretty much said the same thing but without saying the word miller and you are telling me because you said it that way it's because you don't wanna out your own character?

Not one person per say, but just the direction of the conversations going around, one even about posting screen shots of past games. You caught up? it's quite obvious lol.
I havent read the Ultra vs Polar Bear stuff but I posted a PoE two pages ago. Didnt have time to trim it down though.

This is weird to me, how you saying it in different way will exactly out your character? You did not explicitly say you are miller but pretty much said the same thing. How exactly you saying 'I am miller' would expose your character? Like you pretty much said the same thing but without saying the word miller and you are telling me because you said it that way it's because you don't wanna out your own character?
@The Orca asked him to claim the flavor name of his ability which is strictly banned. Its different than the ability

You cannot claim your ability names

Initial POE:

Red Night
Dr. Watson
Yoho
Pot Goblin
Polar Bear
Emil
MangoSenpai
Indigo

Will trim it down after ISOing every single person in this list.

The people I removed are those that I either have a good feel about or found myself agreeing with, its not fool proof because I didnt read the entire game lol, basically read nothing and only posted live for the most part. Anyways.

Ill trim this down later.
@SoulKiller

Id actually trim it down some for for the list of people I wouldnt lynch today, removing Dr.Watson, Yoho and Emil right now.

So that leaves:

Red Night
Pot Goblin
Polar Bear
MangoSenpai
Indigo

Out of these 4 the one Id want to lynch the most honestly would be either Red Night or Mango. Probably Red Night.

Vote Lynch Red Night

@The Orca asked him to claim the flavor name of his ability which is strictly banned. Its different than the ability
Sure thing, claiming your ability flavor name is prohibitted, but still does not answer this part which honestly just feels out of place. Look at bold of your quote down below. You never outed your ability flavor, but here you are saying you didn't explicitly say you are miller but said the same thing without saying 'I am miller' basically. But even if you did, how would that expose your flavor? like why did you say it that way? like you justifying why you said it this way makes no sense honestly. Care to elaborate?

I don't think he can bc it will out his character. At least mine would which is also why I had to figure out a way to say it

Status
Not open for further replies.