ONE PIECE CHAPTER 1121: Flow Of The Waves

Rate the Chapter

• Total voters
Another W.
Aside of that Shanks BS, Aramaki really carries the admirals. Now Kuzan is one of the most important characters when it comes to obtaining the One Piece. :finally:
what W lmao, Fraud bull couldn't suck off Flame OFF King ON Panel and the bandage on King's chest was from Zoro in which Oda forgot to draw , and it got corrected in anime .

Oda at that time suffered from eye problems that he needed a surgery lol

Epic panel...
People who are the highest top tiers, people who have the potential to be the highest top tiers and then you have Buggy, truly amazing panel.

And I take back what I said, so far none Gorosei show me to be able to even beat Kaido. Any of these characters above is and will be above any Gorosei in the future.

Would like to hear you opinion about Kuzan, where you would place him?
I am a feats guy. I go by feats. Not sure about kuzan. Depends on who he fights and what is his real motive and end goal. With akainu he can be an arc boss for luffy , so it's easier to predict how powerful he can be. I will wait for kuzan to get more feats and judge accordingly.

Epic panel...
People who are the highest top tiers, people who have the potential to be the highest top tiers and then you have Buggy, truly amazing panel.

And I take back what I said, so far none Gorosei show me to be able to even beat Kaido. Any of these characters above is and will be above any Gorosei in the future.

Would like to hear you opinion about Kuzan, where you would place him?
Fucking cope dude. Warcury still beats Kaido.

He has the potential but I need more combat feats. So far he show good durability but he is not fast enough to even hit Kaido...

Combat feats are very important and so far only Nusjuro show something to start with.

Maybe it change in the future, but right now I lead to Kaido.
Better CoC and Better Durability.

Those two alone already makes him better than Laido.

Once Warcury goes hybrid it's over.

If Warcury does get confirmed to be stronger, don't come back and pretend to hype him up.:kayneshrug:

Actually as long as they have that immortality regen, Kaido isn't defeating any of the Gorosei not even the bum Saturn.:suresure:

what W lmao, Fraud bull couldn't suck off Flame OFF King ON Panel and the bandage on King's chest was from Zoro in which Oda forgot to draw , and it got corrected in anime
Nothing from the manga gets corrected in the anime LMAO. The manga is still the primary source and whatever the anime adds new is filler.

King didn't have so many bandages in the manga. Hence he received new injuries when Greenbull beat the shit outta him.