ONE PIECE CHAPTER 1121: Flow Of The Waves

Rate the Chapter

• Total voters
So that's the end of the message ig??
The entire message is mostly dedicated to the one piece world to start moving their ass out and go search for those pieces........ basically Roger last words in a bigger scale..

Except the ancient city being buried underwater, actually nothing sort of huge secrets reveal and lore that benefits the readers from this message.
Remember when we're hype by the incoming message, with all the Gorosei having reaction that they'll get cooked if they let him say any single word. Now it's finished with successful say what all he's supposed to.
Have a feeling we we're just in a loop of void that nothing really happens during all that message.
Honestly this can be break down in 7 chapters or so.
catdedcatdedcatded

And I take back what I said, so far none Gorosei show me to be able to even beat Kaido.
He has the potential but I need more combat feats. So far he show good durability but he is not fast enough to even hit Kaido...

Combat feats are very important and so far only Nusjuro show something to start with.

Maybe it change in the future, but right now I lead to Kaido.
@Lee Ba Shou
Tyki is back on the Laido hype train.:josad:

Sad to see.

He forgot that even the fucking Scabbards can easily hurt Kaido, now imagine Ju Peter's bite or even bum Saturn's poison bombs.:kuzanshut:

Worst

Custom title
Good chapter, i mean i was expecting the robot to finally do his thing lol but this works as well, i guess this was the final " build up " and things should hopefully start to be moving now

- Mars / Saturn / Nasjuro have been sent away
- The robot is gonna stall the other 2

There isn't really much more who can block the situation now, i expect things to wrap up in the next couple of chapters.....

@Lee Ba Shou
Tyki is back on the Laido hype train.:josad:

Sad to see.

He forgot that even the fucking Scabbards can easily hurt Kaido, now imagine Ju Peter's bite or even bum Saturn's poison bombs.:kuzanshut:
If im wrong I will take it of course back.
All what I care are feats and portrayal when it come to powerscaling.

I have Kaido as one of the strongest but I also see other characters above him(Teach,Akainu,Shanks).

If Hybrid Warcury show amazing feats i gonna put him of course above Kaido.

I'm betting on Kizaru making a one last sacrifical act to hold off the remaining Gorosei for the SHs to escape.
Because Luffy can't just keep yeeting the Gorosei away
Right? :josad:
That would be my bet.

Mostly becuase Oda has been building Kizaru's change of heart and honestly I cannot see a role for him after that.

Doesn't seem to me like that Guy with Gryphon-Like Sword is a Holy Knight
Because We have Four Emperors on Top, and then on Bottom Left, We have Akainu, Imu & Dragon who are Leaders of their own Factions
Remaining Four on Right We have Koby, Aokiji & Sabo who had their own Sub-Plots during Egghead Break + Newly introduced Garling

That Mysterious Guy being next to Akainu, Dragon & Imu suggests He leads his own Faction
He could be Man With Burn Scar