[FNZ] Role Madness Bullet Train Role Madness

Which role is the Best? What' role would you love playing the most?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Knowing the flavor there is a very low chance of that lmao

Why would town poison him day 1 as well
you can just reverse this; why would a scum poison him d1
a town would poison him d1 since he was doing nearly nothing in thread. the vote on me made him obvious town iyam but before that he was just a fine poison lol

I don't disagree, but why do you say so?
i dont think scum has any equity to poison you given you werent towned at all in thread and you really werent contributing very much which you should be able to admit to yourself
from the looks of it youve started contributing more as of late but at the time of the poison it was largely just vibing

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
you can just reverse this; why would a scum poison him d1
a town would poison him d1 since he was doing nearly nothing in thread. the vote on me made him obvious town iyam but before that he was just a fine poison lol
Cause they wanted to, scum have plenty of reasons to poison a fella that we can theorize
there's not really any reason for town doin it unless they were 100% sure he was scum or somethin

Cause they wanted to, scum have plenty of reasons to poison a fella that we can theorize
there's not really any reason for town doin it unless they were 100% sure he was scum or somethin
they scum read him is the only reason a town needs
if y oure a town and you holster a poison then youre actively harming town as opposed towards helping. just resolving slots always helps
only reason scum does it imo is if they rolecopped mango or something and it came up strong which i find to be less likely than its just a town wanting to resolve a utr

Status
Not open for further replies.