Future Events Mihawk will crush Sengoku

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Current sengoku is stronger than garp
Hes probably awakened to and acoc

You know well oda wont waste fuji he s clearly has another purpose for him
Sengoku s the one who said they need to strike fast

No one s untouchable
Mihawk has no scars, he has black blade Yoru, and hawkeyes. I don't think he takes many attacks. Each opening he gives is probably a hit to his ego since swordsman battles can end with a single opening, he probably considers it akin to a loss.

Just the same way zoro been fighting non swordsmen
Yall are illiterate if mihawk s peace gets disturbed he gonna fight back
Sengoku said they will strike
Is there a rule where mihawk has to fight only swordsmen?
Narratively yes. He’s the world’s strongest swordsman as such he should fight swordsman. Besides Sengokus heading to find Garp anyways.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Truly you are the biggest latrine fan out of here
:finally:

Ignoring the narrative butchering here a little bit, Shonks little oni-chan also wasted killer, and really all of the crew really, so why even make that distinction
Zoro one shot killer.
Kidd spent most of wano being cussed.
He does not have a higher pedigree than sengoku

Narratively yes. He’s the world’s strongest swordsman as such he should fight swordsman. Besides Sengokus heading to find Garp anyways.
I think narratively he should fight someone relevant, having a sword doesn't matter
Our idolo went through a 4 year not japan arc without learning from one swordmaster (Luffy did, lmao)

Swordsmanship is cope in one piece it doesn't exist. There is not gonna be a fight where oda draws mihawk with some superior sword skill or something he just gonna beat them. Like look at that shit at marineford the impressive thing is supposed to be big slash

Zoro one shot killer.
Kidd spent most of wano being cussed.
He does not have a higher pedigree than sengoku
He does, because he is officially not a retired grandpa getting called being sorted out in the story

You’ve been saying Mihawk will hypetool someone for 5 years, give it a rest. Mihawk isn’t important enough to get a hype tool
Narratively it would be and abomination of a choice to have Mihawk (one of the first characters introduced in the story, and tied with two of the most important characters being Shanks and Zoro) fight absolutely noone before facing Zoro. It would mean having no set up for the fight other than what happened in Baratie, so no set up at all in 20 years. A fight that has been bond to happen since Zoro introduction. It would be the lamest possible choice.

It is absolutely impossible that Oda does not give Mihawk an hypetool before fighting Zoro, and it is even more impossible now that he placed Mihawk in Croas Guild to have him actively involved in the main events of the story.
Bookmark this, we bet, whatever you want, Mihawk is having his hype fight before facing Zoro.

We will see :myman:
Oda does not give abounty higher than all admiraLs for no reason
The best is showing up last
These broke clowns at CG still gave 3bil for an Admiral
But if that’s your argument then you should also know that Akainu is at least hitting the 4b mark
:milaugh:

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Fujitora is the better option.

Sengoku is from the Old Generation, if he fought Mihawk he would get wanked by Oda like how he treats Garp or Rayleigh.
The current Admiral crop though... post-Wano has shown they aren't "safe" anymore.

I was for it pre the reaction panel in this chapter. Now I don't see Mihawk special enough for Oda that he creates a battle with Mihawk at a centre stage.
@L57 went mental after last chapter, doublespread built different
Is it all because Fraudhawk was cast aside like the irrelevant bum he is
:josad:
You guys are starting to act like you're in the One Piece verse as citizens who don't know that Buggy is fodder and won't be doing the fighting himself :kobeha:

I think narratively he should fight someone relevant, having a sword doesn't matter
Our idolo went through a 4 year not japan arc without learning from one swordmaster (Luffy did, lmao)

Swordsmanship is cope in one piece it doesn't exist. There is not gonna be a fight where oda draws mihawk with some superior sword skill or something he just gonna beat them. Like look at that shit at marineford the impressive thing is supposed to be big slash

He does, because he is officially not a retired grandpa getting called being sorted out in the story
Having a sword definitely matters. Showing why he’s the Wss against a top tier swordsman to showcase the validity of the title.