[FNZ] Salem of Lies Return of the Throne (Unofficial)

Status
Not open for further replies.
someone has to explain to me how the princess is able to say this so confidently.
and if you didnt
I will have the sheriff thats claimed confirm it @Melontonin
sounds like bullshit.
Nah, I just made that up.

But you just confirmed my suspicion. To you the Sheriff would have been outed as scum if you were Blue Dragon by claiming that. Yet you still think Mel is Sheriff. Busted.

Nah, I just made that up.

But you just confirmed my suspicion. To you the Sheriff would have been outed as scum if you were Blue Dragon by claiming that. Yet you still think Mel is Sheriff. Busted.
what the fuck
mel claimed sheriff
:whitepress:
Post automatically merged:

iirc and mel's action last night was on you and that failed. what are you talking about flowa
:endthis:
here we go again

Yeah and if the Sheriff claimed something like that and you were BD, you'd think the Sheriff was fake. And why would you need confirmation anyway? There wouldn't be a confirmation if you were BD. You just slipped.
I didnt slip at all
no one has contested mel's claim
you claim to have info on me and proceed to say you made it up.
this is honestly so stupid
looking at the sheriff on wiki now, the ability to see if unseen attacks a player is in the day. unseen cant convert in the day
wtf are you talking about
you think mel's scum too?
https://tol.fandom.com/wiki/The_Sheriff

What are you trying to do flower????
coming across as a very bad liar.

I didnt slip at all
no one has contested mel's claim
you claim to have info on me and proceed to say you made it up.
this is honestly so stupid
looking at the sheriff on wiki now, the ability to see if unseen attacks a player is in the day. unseen cant convert in the day
wtf are you talking about
you think mel's scum too?
https://tol.fandom.com/wiki/The_Sheriff

coming across as a very bad liar.
Mel never claimed that in the Whisper. But you asked him to confirm that. You would think I was lying if you were BD and call me out on that. But instead you asked for confirmation. Clear case, really. You are just confused scum.

Mel never claimed that in the Whisper. But you asked him to confirm that. You would think I was lying if you were BD and call me out on that. But instead you asked for confirmation. Clear case, really. You are just confused scum.
mel claimed she was sheriff on the thread
I want her to confirm her actions on me mate
you said she saw unseen attack me right?
but mel also claims she acted on you at night.

F

Fallen Prince

I already said this 12 hours ago. I investigated Flower because she was aggressive towards me giving her perspective d1, I now understand this is her style of play.

I could not get anything from her, my night action failed. And indeed it corelates to her being jailed.

Status
Not open for further replies.