Why in theory when you'll get to see it with your own eyes in canon soon :kidsmile:
No what I mean is how does it fit
Whats there to left for him to help the story and themes?
He is not gonna become PK
He is out of the race
He will not go to Laugh Tale
He is not even there to be knocked over like mihawk who has also 0 relevance
Best he can be is a cameo or one of the guys in elbaf or in the final war. But that implies he is gonna be a Luffy cheeleader which IMO is worse for his established character

If he gonna come back and spew the same shit like always it would be unironically Buggy level of clown but without the entertainment

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
No what I mean is how does it fit
Whats there to left for him to help the story and themes?
He is not gonna become PK
He is out of the race
He will not go to Laugh Tale
He is not even there to be knocked over like mihawk who has also 0 relevance
Best he can be is a cameo or one of the guys in elbaf or in the final war. But that implies he is gonna be a Luffy cheeleader which IMO is worse for his established character

If he gonna come back and spew the same shit like always it would be unironically Buggy level of clown but without the entertainment
The reason I liked Kid was because he's a classic pirate. One of the few in the series that approximates the traditional narrative about pirates. It's important for such character to show he can overcome a big loss and return even stronger. I don't think he got even close to his potential as a character on Wano, and I still think Oda's saving a few moments for him. I don't think he's in the final final race, but not all participants will have a legit shot at winning.

The reason I liked Kid was because he's a classic pirate. One of the few in the series that approximates the traditional narrative about pirates. It's important for such character to show he can overcome a big loss and return even stronger. I don't think he got even close to his potential as a character on Wano, and I still think Oda's saving a few moments for him. I don't think he's in the final final race, but not all participants will have a legit shot at winning.
You done your green tiangle corner on the avatar wrong.

I lost a football bet to Worst and this is the avy I have to wear for a month :parkcry:
I thought you could resize it so you always look online without giving away the trick.
Post automatically merged:

I lost a football bet to Worst and this is the avy I have to wear for a month :parkcry:
It's not that bad of an avy.
Post automatically merged:

This reminds me I told someone they need to change avatar to certain something if Spain wins. Spain won. I need to remember the person and the agreement.