Current Events Kuzan Is A Contender For One Piece - Why Oda Doesn’t Care About Swordsmen

Sure that’s part of it but even more so than that.

1.chapter 52 title: The Oath Mihawk and zoro make promises to each other Mihawk will await Zoro at the top , and Zoro promises that from now till the day I BEAT HIM to become the wss I will never lose so Zoro only becomes the wss when he defeats Mihawk plus Mihawk at the end say he wants wants to encounter both Zoro and luffy again someday.

2. Doesn’t matter that they trained with each other, before accepting him as his pupil Mihawk says to Zoro :so you want me to train you in the sword so that one day you can take my head.

3. End of 1033 zoro reflects on his promise to his captain… it’s still ongoing the fight will happen imo at least. I know some on here say it won’t but I honestly just think most are trolling or something.
I know I know, the thing is I have no hope. After what Loda did (or didn't do) in Wano I don't trust him anymore. It's like he doesn't care about any characters that aren't Luffy and his immediate rivals/enemies.

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
@Coperine LQ the cope was crazy from your fandom man more than when fraud bull twerked .:myman:
You deluded prime apes watched Zolo’s YC1 opponent get ass wiped like toilet paper by an indifferent Admiral, and instead of checking yourselves in to the mental asylum for another appointment, you came on an eforum and started screaming about how amazing Green Bull’s toilet paper looks, actually!!!

And then when Mihawk and Zolo are nowhere to be found in the most important double spread of the manga, your deranged ass cries and bitches and shits and pisses all over the internet while accusing others of “coping” lmfao

Just call your therapist, stop humiliating yourself like this lmfao

Isn't it funny that after all this shit talk and memes about Admirals ranking no7 or whatever in WG hierarchy the spread from the latest chapter features Imu, Garling and Akainu but not a single Elder 🤣🤣🤣

Oda must've realised already that the insects ruined Egghead and just keeps on embarrassing those fucks by whoever casually walks past them😭
Gorosei are Imu’s direct subordinates, so no need to show them. Zoro and Sanji weren’t shown either. Are they less important than Coby now?