TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Frederick was def #1 best ever, August would be #2 and I gotta hand it to Theodore Roosevelt but that just massive bias i have for him
Teddy's alright, he fucked his whole agenda up when he ran 3rd party and let Woodrow Wilson in the White House. Then again, if Teddy won, he'd have joined WW1 as soon as American sentiment was great enough.

I'm more of a Taft guy

Politics is also a battle of stamina mate and that's why I'm always on top despite being alone on my hill.

Just look who is the smiling one here:

yuk

Are you sure about that ?

Possible yeah
And possibly even fascists..

We can't say.
So you want to win your arguments by tiring people out? That is what toddlers and spoiled kids do. Lame. Grow the fuck up,you are 35. Nobody reads this shit. Touch grass,find a job,get laid and move from momma basement.

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
Politics is also a battle of stamina mate and that's why I'm always on top despite being alone on my hill.

Just look who is the smiling one here:

yuk

Are you sure about that ?

Possible yeah
And possibly even fascists..

We can't say.
Forever my GOAT

Teddy's alright, he fucked his whole agenda up when he ran 3rd party and let Woodrow Wilson in the White House. Then again, if Teddy won, he'd have joined WW1 as soon as American sentiment was great enough.

I'm more of a Taft guy
Taft was alright but Teddy imo represented what America should be. He was IMO most American American ever to exist