Current Events Blue Data Book Confirms That Mihawk Wants To, And Cannot, Become The Pirate King

I don’t. Lol

Post it and we’ll translate that.
You were given the originals:
Post automatically merged:

Post the characters so we can translate them ourselves. Zolo fans are heinous liars, you can’t believe a single word they say without verifying it yourself.
大海賊時代" 開幕以後、 "海賊王" 座を目指す

So I was right again?

Clowns were saying Mihawk is not even a Pirate and not dangerous now its revealed he is ''Marine Hunter'' LMAO:
https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/why-is-mihawk-considered-a-pirate.10069/#post-962890

Another thing is, Mihawk knows being PK is more difficult than surpassing him, so how does he know that if he never tried to become a PK?

Yeah I think Mihawk tried and failed to be PK. Just like Crocodile and Moriah.

The only question is who destroyed him?

My guess is it’s probably Nusjuro. Mihawk was the World’s strongest swordsman, but the gorosei are not from the world.

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
You were given the originals:

大海賊時代" 開幕以後、 "海賊王" 座を目指す
Mmmmmmmmkay so what part of this translation makes you think it isn’t referencing all three characters? Lol

See this is why you have to fact check sword swallowers. These people lie until the fucking cows come home lmfao.

This translation, present under a picture of all three of those characters, clearly alludes to all three of them and never references Crocodile individually.

How does it feel to get exposed as fucking liars in real time?

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Mmmmmmmmkay so what part of this translation makes you think it isn’t referencing all three characters? Lol

See this is why you have to fact check sword swallowers. These people lie until the fucking cows come home lmfao.

This translation, present under a picture of all three of those characters, clearly alludes to all three of them and never references Crocodile individually.

How does it feel to get exposed as fucking liars in real time?
Because it's the section about Crocodile & his motivations and life story? :kaidowhat:

A screenshot from google translate of all things is really credible lmfaooo

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
Where? Lmfao

it’s directly beneath a picture of all three of them lmfaooooo
..Look at the specific post I linked by the user aptohhh
It shouldn't be so hard for you to have first grade reading comprehension Lee. I could read better than you when I was still in diapers learning the alphabet

Some impartial, not-incriminating statements from the Hawk himself

"Becoming Pirate King is harder than beating me"

"Let's measure how much stronger oldhead Whitebeard is than me"

"Pre-timeskip Luffy...I won't hold back!"

"5th commander Vista, let us postpone this match for it would be advantageous for the both of us, especially me"

Last edited:

When it comes to buggy, crocodile, and the rest of the crew them all previously having dreams of the one piece and giving up on it are pretty obvious
Us seeing this chapter that the opportunity buggy was given reignited his drive and ambition as a true pirate. Him by the end of it helping bring back the wholes crew passion

Crocodile also had dreams of finding the one piece as we saw in the baroque works cover story

The only current odd one out being mihawk so far but what if like the rest of them he also once shared that ambition. Hes at the very least like the rest of them going to take part in it now cause it isn't like he's just going to leave cross guild now.
If he was once after the one piece just the rest of them what do you think killed his ambition and made him stop?
:endthis:

Gecko moria joining would also be even more fitting because he's another character that was after the one piece but gave up. Maybe cross guild will be made up of members that previously gave up on their dreams of finding the one piece with buggy unironically bringing that passion back
Okay I know the title sounds but….
:handsup:

So I was looking back and thinking back on who was at Roger’s execution and thinking where they all were during their rookie years

1. Doflamingo: captain of Donquixote Pirates
  2. Shanks: soon captain of the red haired pirates
  3. Crocodile: was a pirate. We technically don’t know whether or not he had a crew or was even in one. At the same time I don’t think it’s crazy to assume he was captain of his own crew.
  4. Dragon: not a pirate but was originally captain of the freedom fighters and a few years later founded the revolutionary army with Ivankov and kuma
  5. Moria: was captain of the gecko pirates
  6. Buggy: soon captain of the buggy pirates
  7. Mihawk: exact same with crocodile. He was a pirate and assumingely a captain at that. Like crocodile can’t really see him as a subordinate

Coincidentally 3 of them seemingly lost their original crews, lost some of their original ambition (potentially pirate, became warlords, and will all eventually join cross guild

As to how they lost their crews we know that for crocodile and Moria they challenged past rocks pirates and future emperors. Leading them to have devastating loses.

What if it was the same with mihawk?…. As for who it'd probably be the only one left aka a big mom. Also no I don’t think it makes mihawk look bad. If it happened it would have be be around 20 years ago while mihawk was still a rookie and big mom was around her prime

Other similarity between crocodile and Moria mihawk might fit
  • They both have scars from the incident
    • Maybe mihawk secretly has one on his back
  • Both of them wanted to become pirate king
    • Every pirate at Rogers execution dreamed of becoming pirate king
  • Both challenged rocks pirates in their rookie years
  • They all coped differently after losing their crews
    • Crocodile creating a secret organization where he was anonymous
    • Moria had a crew of the undead
    • Mihawk shut himself of from others in general

Also again idk exactly where this is from but it wouldn’t be crazy if it actually ends up being the case

I’ve said before that imo cross guilds crew structure resembles the rocks pirates the most. Especially when you compare them to the other emperor crews. Cross guild being a group of individual big name pirates somehow coming together under one great man. If the rocks d buggy theory ends up becoming a reality even funnier

Plus it’d be a cool parallel that buggy’s top 3 men challenged Xebec’s in the past
@Lee Ba Shou
I’d probably edit the treads a bit but you probably not wrong
:handsup: