Oda did not show that Kaido and BM are equal at all in Wano so I no longer believe that. Kaido got jumped and beat Luffy and had to fight a much stronger version of him after beating him with no breaks, Luffy got a whole lunch break and everything.
BM lost to Kid and Law and Luffy middiffs them currently. BM is on par with Shanks as far as development goes and guess which Yonko is far more important lmao.
Oda portrayed and showed them as equals. They fought eachother for 3 days which is equal. Bigger Mom is equal of hybrid Kaido even if Oda had to nerf her haki. Also Luffy was more damaged than Kaido when he came to the roof again dont forget. Lastly Kid and Law didnt even beat BM. BM beat them 2 times but Oda used sneak attacks and bombs to finish her off. BM mid diffs them normally.
Big Mom has the most interesting backstory and goal of all the Yonkos, as well as the most diverse and interesting crew, but it's unfortunately evident that both and her crew's true powers and potential are never going to be shown or used in the way they should be and have been, thanks in no small part to Oda's sexism and him having no plan or idea on what to do of BM and her daughters Smoothie, Compote and the others, even male BMP such as Cracker, Oven, Daifuku, Mont d'Or or Bobbin were clearly far from used to their full potential; as well as his inability to make a good execution with everything he had built up with and for the Yonko saga.
I have a small hope and her coming to the Elbaf and showing her full potential with the rest of BMs crew against strawhats. I know its unlikely but still.

Oda portrayed and showed them as equals. They fought eachother for 3 days which is equal. Bigger Mom is equal of hybrid Kaido even if Oda had to nerf her haki. Also Luffy was more damaged than Kaido when he came to the roof again dont forget. Lastly Kid and Law didnt even beat BM. BM beat them 2 times but Oda used sneak attacks and bombs to finish her off. BM mid diffs them normally.

I have a small hope and her coming to the Elbaf and showing her full potential with the rest of BMs crew against strawhats. I know its unlikely but still.
I would like to have that small hope, but after the crappy way Oda has been treating them in the second half of WCI and during Wano arc, and given that Oda doesn't seems to have learned from his errors during the Yonko saga and keeps One Piece in the same direction from what we have seen of Egghead arc, it would be a miracle if this happens.

She is coming to get Luffys soul. :kuzanshut:
Jk but both of them will have a role in the final saga.
I would only accept that if Oda brought back Rocks and Shiki. Then,we can have them join their former mates.
Post automatically merged:

Ryuma thriller bark was foreshadowing all this time:crazwhat:
Thriller Bark is underrated imo. Glade to know Moriah is alive and kicking.
Post automatically merged:

I would dig undead BM and Kaido actually.

Last edited:
Hell remember King Elizabello's King's Punch ?

What I imagined Big Mom's ultimate technique was not something with her Homies, at least not directly, but another Elbaf's inspired technique named Mjöllnir, yes with it being named after Thor's hammer, with her concentrating all of her physical strength, combined with her armament and conqueror haki into a mega-powerful punch so strong that it produces an extremely powerful shockwave that devastates everything in its path much like King's Punch but in far more powerful with it being able of devastating entire islands and even of overpowered the Gura Gura no mi shockwaves.

But surely that was asking too much of Oda for a female character to do something that powerful and impressive.

you do realize the implication was that they were doing other things besides fighting.