Who will win the most medals at the Olympics?

• Total voters

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
Code of conduct rules
There are often times when you gotta say fuck em rules

For example according to the SOP in my old unit I wasn't supposed to have a hot plate or an air fryer in my dorm room

That rule definitely wasn't gonna be followed 😂

The removed Karate?

Wow that's so disrespectful
basically its ingrained in Japanese culture so it remained in Tokyo 2021 out of appreciation

but Paris/France apparently doesn't give a shit about Karate whatsoever hence it was passed on in favor of breaking (the official name for break dancing) and also speed climbing (originally combined with rock climbing but now 2 different events)

Softball and Baseball got removed because France doesn't a give a shit about it as well

Karate is reportedly trying to come back in 2028/LA but tbh popularity over for Karate and most martial arts are decreasing as well tbh...

Paris' official reasoning btw... 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♂️

The main reason given was the need to establish a “balance” between traditional disciplines and those that are rapidly growing.
The reason behind removing karate from the Olympics is because of the number of sports already present in the Paris Olympics and for its lack of popularity among younger audience in comparison to other sports such as skateboarding and surfing.