Who will win the most medals at the Olympics?

• Total voters
Yeah, but boxing and mma can at least end in a finish where the winner is undeniable
valid
Post automatically merged:

and I m saying they shouldn't be allowed
you want to ruin the olympics

Post automatically merged:

Of course, I know you're not. I think you misunderstood what I was saying.
I think @AL sama said we move this to politics thread and I agree
you can tag there if you want to continue the discussion.

The only sports i've ever watched in the olympics are weight lifting and wrestling
Whenever someone is getting hyped to potentially win a gold medal for us in one of these 2 sports i'll watch them.
Idk what it is about the Olymoics but it's the only time of the (4) year where regular athetics are interesting to me and I'll watch almost any of the disciplines. Excluding the marathon lol

🤔 What if International world problems where solved via the Olympics rather than War
PED usage would be even more rampant than it is now. IOC corruption would be almost comically high than it is now, which is already comically bad. Poor and small countries would never win a single dispute or conflict against their richer and more developed neighboring countries. Basically USA and China would be the two faction leaders of the world.

So pretty much the exactly the same situation as the world is in now currently lol.

PED usage would be even more rampant than it is now. IOC corruption would be almost comically high than it is now, which is already comically bad. Poor and small countries would never win a single dispute or conflict against their richer and more developed neighboring countries. Basically USA and China would be the two faction leaders of the world.

So pretty much the exactly the same situation as the world is in now currently lol.

Nerd moment