Who is the leader of Conejo Blanco: Election for the Leader!

• Total voters

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Bro, Pedro freaking died and there are still people rooting for him as a nakama

I say the final panel of OP is the only thing that might make people stop coping )
people think any character who rides along with the SHs even if just briefly is gonna join hence this fc, people seriously thought cesar was gonna join despite the fact oda made it clear a million times that the crew hates him

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
people think any character who rides along with the SHs even if just briefly is gonna join hence this fc, people seriously thought cesar was gonna join despite the fact oda made it clear a million times that the crew hates him
I've already made the same mistake for the 3809247th time and ready to get hurt by Bonney not joining

The characters that sailed with the Strawhats are like a handfull tho and they're all power hitters relevant chars.

Momo, Kinemon, Vivi, the only exceptions are like Ceasar who was a plot point and those 2 weird guys from pre time skip

I consider the lion mink and Pedro to be in a similiar position. Regardless sailing with the straw hats is rare