Who will win the most medals at the Olympics?

• Total voters
Let's be real.

This was embarrassing

Beijing Olympics opening ceremony showcased their rich heritage through their traditional performances.

Greece Olympics reflected upon Greek culture..

That was beautiful..that was admirable.

It doesn't matter if you are religious or not...it doesn't matter if you are left or right or woke or not - parody of Last supper with a child in it and drag queens hijacking whole Olympics deprived whole France the opportunity to showcase their rich heritage and culture while coming across as offensive to many..not to mention they became a laughing stock across the World.

France has become a meme.

Hosting of an international event is an opportunity to show your culture and traditions and not to let some political leaning faction hijacking it to project their own beliefs.

« It doesn’t matter who you are » You guys can rant as long as you want. Only radical right wingers to literal Nazis politicians hated it in France.

« It doesn’t matter who you are » You guys can rant as long as you want. Only radical right wingers to literal Nazis politicians hated it in France.
Bruh. Mélenchon, the arch leader of the left wing coalition in France, thought that shit was utterly tasteless.
The French communist I see around on my twitter feed thought it was tasteless too.
It ain't some right wing conspiracy to think that hyper sexualised caricatures dancing around provocatively in clothes so tight that their testicles pop out is actually a gross spectacle to witness.

Bruh. Mélenchon, the arch leader of the left wing coalition in France, thought that shit was utterly tasteless.
The French communist I see around on my twitter feed thought it was tasteless too.
It ain't some right wing conspiracy to think that hyper sexualised caricatures dancing around provocatively in clothes so tight that their testicles pop out is actually a gross spectacle to witness.
The French left wings need to read history books on Soviet Union . Just look up Soviet Union anti-religious propaganda/pictures.

The point of last supper gay version was to mock christianity as they have done before for 2,000 years . It is literally definitely blasphemy .
‘Nothing new under sun.

‘’People have been mocking Christianit’s for 2,000 years , so it is nothing new.

The French left wings need to read history books on Soviet Union . Just look up Soviet Union anti-religious propaganda/pictures.

The point of last supper gay version was to mock christianity as they have done before for 2,000 years . It is literally definitely blasphemy .
‘Nothing new under sun.

‘’People have been mocking Christianit’s for 2,000 years , so it is nothing new.
The same group of people doing It too

It's true bro. Don't start shit slinging with me
Post automatically merged:

Butthurt. The majority world religion shouldn't be this offended by a bunch of heathens and infidels
Christians can be offended by whatever they want
Post automatically merged:

‘Nothing new under sun.

French left wings, US left wing what's the diff?