Who will win the most medals at the Olympics?

• Total voters
Yes, I am the NBA defense force

bruh you can’t just say something incredibly retarded and expect no one to say anything. If I say the sky is green and someone says it’s blue are they the sky team defense force LMAO
The difference is that you are biased because you are defending your home team.
I am asking a question about a team I do not have any particolar interest towards, and also wrote where my suspicions come from, which other users corroborated.
So yeah, the only one looking incredibly retarded is you.

The difference is that you are biased because you are defending your home team.
if you’ve had said that about the Serbian team I would’ve said the same shit. I am biased towards common sense, you’re biased towards retarded conspiracy theories
I am asking a question about a team I do not have any particolar interest towards, and also wrote where my suspicions come from, which other users corroborated.
So yeah, the only one looking incredibly retarded is you.
Um no, you’re the one looking like a retard here. Say something stupid and expect people to reply. Again I fully expect the spherical earth team to jump on me if I say the earth is flat

if you’ve had said that about the Serbian team I would’ve said the same shit. I am biased towards common sense, you’re biased towards retarded conspiracy theories

Um no, you’re the one looking like a retard here. Say something stupid and expect people to reply. Again I fully expect the spherical earth team to jump on me if I say the earth is flat
Yeah, please quote me where I wrote something retarded, if you even read what I wrote when you claim to be team USA defender.
Or watch the video that Nika posted.
Anyway, you are an aggressive retard, hence dangerous, and I have no interest in replying any further.