Who will win the most medals at the Olympics?

• Total voters
This is your reply to me stating that playing in peak form in your 30s is nothing new, contrasting to what Lebron is doing. You said this as if it’s not the case in basketball when it is specially the case in basketball compared to other sports. We literally have a 41 year old balling for Brazil
Apart from the fact we were talking about later part of their 30s, you can see more context from my following messages:
I wholehartedly agree.
BUt when I will see a 38 years old be one of the most dominant players of football in champions league, I will actually compare the two.
No dummy.
I say that the rules are relaxed in the name of showmanship. Do you even read what I write?
Ronaldo, the biggest example of super athlete for football, possibly the greatest athlete from an athletic stand point, spent the last part of his career in a second-tier league in Italy.
Then, at 38, instead of being one of the most dominant players in the biggest league, went to a pretend-league.
Which I do not believe you read properly.
Ronaldo was an has been at 36. And Brazil did not even beat Uruguay.

And by the way, the way basket impact on the body is completely different from football.

Wasn't The Mods but ME

But then I'm a de facto Mod so no biggie
Is this how it works?
People can just identify as Mods?
Post automatically merged:

I go away for like 30 minutes and come back to find this thread explode by about 6 pages with people tearing into each other for either holding conflicting opinions or the same opinions.

Da fuq I miss? :risicheck:
Americans do drugs to enhance their penises.