Who will win the most medals at the Olympics?

• Total voters
Peak levels of empathy from 80ists
you told me to cope early on
dont come at me with that
jog on
Post automatically merged:

Political propaganda is prohibited which is the point.

And, let's assume countries do it then I haven't seen any country doing it by having someone flashing (quite indecent) and making a parody of Last supper (religious importance)at an event watched by one billion including kids from across the World.
point does not exist without proper context

political propaganda includes
national anthems
folk songs
does it not

if your issue is actors flashing kids around the world , say that rather than quoting an article out of context.....

Last edited:

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Why my post was moved to political thread

I was discussing article 50 of Olympic charter while trying to throw shade at France...:milaugh:

you told me to cope early on
dont come at me with that
jog on

point does not exist without proper context

political propaganda includes
national anthems
folk songs
does it not

if your issue is actors flashing kids around the world , say that rather than quoting an article out of context.....
It doesn't include National anthems and folk songs lmao

@AL sama congratulations you killed the thread bitch

Last edited:
Why my post was moved to political thread

I was discussing article 50 of Olympic charter while trying to throw shade at France...:milaugh:

It doesn't include National anthems and folk songs lmao

@AL sama congratulations you killed the thread bitch
but it should, They are political propaganda by definition
article 50 of the olympic athlete commission was mainly created to silence athlete voices in part created as a response to public demonstrations on racial injustice by american athletes .

Reborn

but it should, They are political propaganda by definition
article 50 of the olympic athlete commission was mainly created to silence athlete voices in part created as a response to public demonstrations on racial injustice by american athletes .
There is difference between acts done by athletes and by organizers.

Athletes represent their countries - organisers have to represent the value of Olympics - neutrality.

France is an organiser. So, if we are banning a Brazilian for having Jesus on surfboard then same rules with more strictness should be applied on France for using opening ceremony for propoganda that too at the cost of religious sentiments of many.

Athletes represent their countries - organisers have to represent the value of Olympics - neutrality.

France is an organiser. So, if we are banning a Brazilian for having Jesus on surfboard then same rules with more strictness should be applied on France for using opening ceremony for propoganda that too at the cost of religious sentiments of many.
agreed but the article you quoted
is an athlete commission

the olympics are 'neutral" in key words
russia isnt in it but isreal is . They will never have more strictness applied to governing or organizing bodies than the athletes who they set up the event for. sounds like a fair proposal but its never going to happen.

What propaganda are you talking about, go on speak?:endthis:

Reborn

agreed but the article you quoted
is an athlete commission

the olympics are 'neutral" in key words
russia isnt in it but isreal is . They will never have more strictness applied to governing or organizing bodies than the athletes who they set up the event for. sounds like a fair proposal but its never going to happen.
So you agree that there is hypocrisy involved right?

Being an organiser they shoulder more responsibility to uphold neutrality and I get it it's Greek god representation but one cannot simply overlook the blatant parody of Last Supper used for propoganda. Actors did it because they got approval from the same organiser who thinks having Jesus on surf board is not neutral