One Piece full color Volumes 100-101-102 out 2nd August 2024!!!

We already said he got retconned you idiot clown

He had to make King superior to kaido in the stat kaido had been hyped since his intro and all wano.
Lmao

A gimmick you clown. A gimmick that is super fucking easy to figure out that even zolo figured it out within minutes lmao

King gets fucked against any of the other yc1s lmao

lol he's right, the chapter where Zoro made King bleed, was the chapter Marco literally stepped aside to let Sanji and Zoro defeat the Calamities.
Those are the people that calling people retards and dumbasses while writing the most inane shit not reading the even the chapter before writing some premium cope:kobeha:

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
lol he's right, the chapter where Zoro made King bleed, was the chapter Marco literally stepped aside to let Sanji and Zoro defeat the Calamities.
This doesn't make sense
Oda makes zoro fight King in that chapter ?
That's not a point
I'm talking the retcon was zoro fighting him at all
Marco saying he's done the same chapter zoro attacks him doesn't prove anything

Those are the people that calling people retards and dumbasses while writing the most inane shit not reading the even the chapter before writing some premium cope:kobeha:
Are you stupid

Zoro uses stronger attacks and can't make King bleed

Why is that ?

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
This doesn't make sense
Oda makes zoro fight King in that chapter ?
That's not a point
I'm talking the retcon was zoro fighting him at all
Marco saying he's done the same chapter zoro attacks him doesn't prove anything
Why is that ?
Yea but that retcon already took place, because in that chapter Marco admitted he is out of the race. Yet in that chapter where Marco was retconned to no longer be fighting King, where Zoro was retconned as King's opponent, Zoro made King bleed.

I don't think it was a retcon for Zoro to defeat King btw, just going by your own logic.