One Piece full color Volumes 100-101-102 out 2nd August 2024!!!

Bro kata literally has a move named Burning Mochi where he sets fire to the fucking mochi lmao

What it does is heat up and make his mochi more dangerous lmao

King will actively make kata stronger lol

And show me a single fucking speed feat from king that's better than Kata going toe to toe and overwhelming snake man condom.

Why would king use speed mode? You really asking this shit? Why did he use it against Zolo? Why did he throw away hi advantage against a slower zolo? lmao king is a straight up retard lol

Kata would cook his Pteranodon ass

And King has flames that burn like magma. Magma > fire.

Which ain't doing nothing to someone like King with his defence. Weak AP in the end.

Lmao King will melt all his mochi. King own flames doesn't effect him. Katakuri's weaker flames ain't phasing him.

Show me a single speed feat of Katakuris that can keep up with king, when he's in flight. This ain't a 'stand still, face each other and punch' type of fight.

Why would King use speed mode, when Katakuri has nothing in his arsenal equivalent to AdCoC. Yes I'm asking this question. Lmao read the manga, he realised Zoro could damage, or thought he could, got scared and started using speed mode and attacking from a distance. Nah buddy you just had your eyes closed when the chapter came out for some reason.

Katakuri couldn't cook Luffy 6 powerups ago :milaugh:

Bro kata literally has a move named Burning Mochi where he sets fire to the fucking mochi lmao

What it does is heat up and make his mochi more dangerous lmao

King will actively make kata stronger lol

And show me a single fucking speed feat from king that's better than Kata going toe to toe and overwhelming snake man condom.

Why would king use speed mode? You really asking this shit? Why did he use it against Zolo? Why did he throw away hi advantage against a slower zolo? lmao king is a straight up retard lol

Kata would cook his Pteranodon ass

Lol
He used his speed mode, stay with me here, so he could gain a speed advantage.
I know, it's crazy, right? Who'd have guessed the speed amp is used as a speed amp..

Show me a single speed feat of Katakuris that can keep up with king, when he's in flight. This ain't a 'stand still, face each other and punch' type of fight.
He literally fought with Snake man?

Has FS?

Lmao do better lol

Why would King use speed mode, when Katakuri has nothing in his arsenal equivalent to AdCoC. Yes I'm asking this question. Lmao read the manga, he realised Zoro could damage, or thought he could, got scared and started using speed mode and attacking from a distance. Nah buddy you just had your eyes closed when the chapter came out for some reason.

Katakuri couldn't cook Luffy 6 powerups ago :milaugh:
Because king can't tag kata in defense mode lol

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
A single attack...

Wow he's so tough.

King ain't touching Kata at all lol

Kata can just wear him down with his superior coa
Post automatically merged:

Bro go look at the colored pics lmao

There ain't no magma flames. It's just flames lmao
Lmfao his COA is weaker than Zoro’s, which he took to the head without complaint.

He literally fought with Snake man?

Has FS?

Lmao do better lol

Because king can't tag kata in defense mode lol
So you can't then. I never doubted you for a second lol.

Headcanon logic from you yet again. King is not slow. As shown with him tagging sanji in his super suit, while his flames was on. Turning it off, amps it even more. Not rocket science but wank away lol

So you can't then. I never doubted you for a second lol.

Headcanon logic from you yet again. King is not slow. As shown with him tagging sanji in his super suit, while his flames was on. Turning it off, amps it even more. Not rocket science but wank away lol
Lanji was literally giving a speech to momo and saving him lmao. He wasn't moving fast at all.

Show me a king speed feat.

Lanji was literally giving a speech to momo and saving him lmao. He wasn't moving fast at all.

Show me a king speed feat.
And then ran, had a head start, and still got caught and slammed into a building. Don't forget the other panels lol.

I literally just told you. Denying it won't change that it still is a speed feat. Show me an AP feat that shows Katakuri can damage King, flames on or off.

Katakuri lost to a Luffy that needed 2 powerups, to fight and damage Kaido.
Same luffy got outshined by Zoro by Miles. Same Zoro was ragdolled by King. Same King that was matching him haki for haki, the same haki that was able to wound Kaido.

But yeah Katakuri who was interrupted by his sister [wounding luffy], who was snuck by Caesar and had an extreme diff fight with Oven, is beating King lmao.

That would be like Jack being able to do anything to King. Katakuri fans will continue to cope I guess

You claimed ACoC was a certain color and the official color manga proves you wrong.
Yes, i'm wrong on AdCoC being only Red.. Again how does that prove that Zoro Black Green lightning is AdCoC?.. Kaido's AdCoC lightning is purple therefore Zoro's Black Green lightning is AdCoC.. Sorry that's not how logic works..