One Piece full color Volumes 100-101-102 out 2nd August 2024!!!

And then ran, had a head start, and still got caught and slammed into a building. Don't forget the other panels lol.

I literally just told you. Denying it won't change that it still is a speed feat. Show me an AP feat that shows Katakuri can damage King, flames on or off.

Show me where lanji is running?

Seems you're the one forgetting stuff and inventing new scenarios lol

Kata has great coa. Condom boy's hands in g4 bountman literally hurt when he tried punching Kata lol. You know who else's hands hurt like that? g5 condom boy's hands against Topman. And condom boy literally said it's was tougher than Kaido lol. that's massive hype for Kata's coa.

He can wear down king just fine. King cant touch him at all. Kata wins lol

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
King ain't taking thousands of punches and walking away lol

Kata kept up his fs for 12 hrs or something. He will manage against king who went down in like 10 hits lol
Yes he is lmao, flame on, those do nothing to him. Zoan/hybrid? He's eating those easier than Kata is throwing them

Kata didn't, the fight went on for 11 hours but a majority of the fight was Luffy jumping in and out of the mirror world. Kata had break time to rest his haki just like Luffy did.

Yes he is lmao, flame on, those do nothing to him. Zoan/hybrid? He's eating those easier than Kata is throwing them

Kata didn't, the fight went on for 11 hours but a majority of the fight was Luffy jumping in and out of the mirror world. Kata had break time to rest his haki just like Luffy did.
Yeah sure bro. King ain't taking all those punches and walking away lol

zolo without acoc drew blood from him. King just heals using flame mode is all. But he won't be able to use flame mode and even try to tag Kata cause Kata is insanely fast.

And condom didn't run away much lol.

Majority of it was still the fight.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎

zolo without acoc drew blood from him. King just heals using flame mode is all. But he won't be able to use flame mode and even try to tag Kata cause Kata is insanely fast.

LMFAO no he didn’t draw blood. Zoro, verbally, says this. Oda says this.

He didn’t put those words there as a ruse.

Katas punches will literally not be felt flame mode, flame off they can hurt but Kings taking acoc slashes to the forehead and trucking on.

Sorry that's not how logic works..
You speak as if you have any clue how logic works, your post history doesn't suggest that at all.
Post automatically merged:

zolo without acoc drew blood from him. King just heals using flame mode is all.
:kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha: Zoro haters and not making sense are an iconic duo

Yes, i'm wrong on AdCoC being only Red.. Again how does that prove that Zoro Black Green lightning is AdCoC?.. Kaido's AdCoC lightning is purple therefore Zoro's Black Green lightning is AdCoC.. Sorry that's not how logic works..
I told you ACoC doesn't have a specific color, but you didn't listen.

Your argument was ACoC is red. Now that I prove you wrong you want to change your argument.

Zoro has ACoC, get over it.

I told you ACoC doesn't have a specific color, but you didn't listen.

Your argument was ACoC is red. Now that I prove you wrong you want to change your argument.

Zoro has ACoC, get over it.
I see you failed your logic class..

Yes lets say AdCoC can be any color.. That doesn't prove that Zoro has AdCoC, it can also be CoA because Zoro's Lightning pattern is not the same as other AdCoC users and he never no touched.. Those are key features that can't be disproven.. Black Green Lightning doesn't mean it's AdCoC, it just means it's Haki..

The reason why Kaido's purple lightning is AdCoC is not because of its color, its because it's splitting the sky and not touching..

I see you failed your logic class..

Yes lets say AdCoC can be any color.. That doesn't prove that Zoro has AdCoC, it can also be CoA because Zoro's Lightning pattern is not the same as other AdCoC users and he never no touched.. Those are key features that can't be disproven.. Black Green Lightning doesn't mean it's AdCoC, it just means it's Haki..

The reason why Kaido's purple lightning is AdCoC is not because of its color, its because it's splitting the sky and not touching..
There is no reason behind these colors. Get over it.

The only indication we know and why we are saying Zoro has AdvCoC is Kaido stating it and when he "Zoro" said to himself hes releasing all of his haki and that knocked fodders around him and his Swords were coated in lightnings like roger/wb/kaido.

So the implications all points at Zoro using AdvCoC.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me

I used to think King "healed" with his flames too, you could see something similar when Zoro landed Lion's Song, where his flames were covering Zoro's tracks. And it would make sense how Zoro drew blood, King was just slow to actively heal or something.

But after Egghead and seeing the Seraphim, this just doesn't seem to be the case. Retcon is likely now.

Show me where lanji is running?

Seems you're the one forgetting stuff and inventing new scenarios lol

Kata has great coa. Condom boy's hands in g4 bountman literally hurt when he tried punching Kata lol. You know who else's hands hurt like that? g5 condom boy's hands against Topman. And condom boy literally said it's was tougher than Kaido lol. that's massive hype for Kata's coa.

He can wear down king just fine. King cant touch him at all. Kata wins lol
This is worse lol. So speedster sanji couldn't get away from flames on.

CoA matched by Luffy, who needed AdCoA to damage Kaido. Same Kaido that got damaged by Zoro Who's haki was getting matched by King, and overpowered at times, before he got his own powerup. Katakuri's CoA ain't doing shit lol.

Condom boy also said, the Seraphims were as tough as Kaido. Same Seraphims that are weaker than King. Here you are comparing WCI Luffy's CoA to Egghead Island Luffy's CoA. Clearly you're grasping at straws to hype up fodderkuri lmao.

Katakuri has 0 AP feats that'll damage King in flames off mode, let alone flames on. Luffy before gaining FS was touching katakuri, King will do just fine. Katakuri can't touch or damage King. King wins

copebeer , you are a fraud.
Says a biased Zoro fan..

There is no reason behind these colors. Get over it.

The only indication we know and why we are saying Zoro has AdvCoC is Kaido stating it and when he "Zoro" said to himself hes releasing all of his haki and that knocked fodders around him and his Swords were coated in lightnings like roger/wb/kaido.

So the implications all points at Zoro using AdvCoC.
I recognized the colors are meaningless..

The rest of your comment if full of non sense crap..

Don't know why people take these cashgrabs so seriously...
He doesn't sit there and give them colours.

This shit turned Apoo tonfa into blood. That is how much direction they get. They are probably given to some 3rd party company like the vivre cards and they colour as they see fit to have things look good.

Coloured haki better in the eye than pure black.