[FNZ] Light game Honkai Star Rail Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.
slots id personally be weairest are mango and sigismund/random asshole. watch them closely. RA has a habit of remaining in the background and is well known for being a slippery eel. he lasts a real long time as scum

as for mango, he is a coin flip. there's not a hard line to judge him by because alot of his traits (goofiness, in depth posts, interactions) are hard to distinguish from his scum or town play

sometimes revealing the character can be a dead giveaway on what type of role they would be, depending on the setting / character

i don't know much about this setting, but my character's flavor doesn't seem that closely tied into my role
flavor solving is a double edged sword
"Flavor" ? I guess that's what you call the name of the character ?

Do you guys know all the flavors of the game ?

Indigo

Let the Past Die

Mafia is the game

Flavor is the setting / characters used to give a "coat of paint" on the game

in a basic mafia game, you would have the godfather and his goons as the bad guys

but if the game flavor is Matrix for example, the godfather could be the Machine hivemind and his goons could be the agents, or something like that

sometimes the character flavor (name) is kinda similar to the role (ability), in other games, they are not

and no, we don't know the name of the characters that are in the game, it could be anybody from the Honkai Star Rail roster

Mafia is the game

Flavor is the setting / characters used to give a "coat of paint" on the game

in a basic mafia game, you would have the godfather and his goons as the bad guys

but if the game flavor is Matrix for example, the godfather could be the Machine hivemind and his goons could be the agents, or something like that

sometimes the character flavor (name) is kinda similar to the role (ability), in other games, they are not

and no, we don't know the name of the characters that are in the game, it could be anybody from the Honkai Star Rail roster
I see.

So, what's your flavor ?

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!

Also, yes, flavor is referring to the coat of paint the game takes on.

The skeleton is the base mechanics and gameplay, while flavor is how it is presented. In other words, this game the flavor is Honkai Starrail, and your character is the flavor of a role you're given

Indigo

Let the Past Die
I see.

So, what's your flavor ?
We need to be careful with giving that information away

because it gives more info for the scums in the game, they can decide who are better targets to kill or help them lie better, if they know too much about our roles

we usually only give information about our own roles if town is deciding to kill us, to stop town from making a mistake, or when giving information away can help solve the game, like revealing some information you got using your own abilities

right now, i don't have a reason to claim, it wouldn't help our town

yes, claiming should be used - ideally - as a last resort.
sometimes claims are necessary if there are holes from actions that need to be solved in order to determine if there's any contradictions or suspicious activity, but that tends to happen later in the game/around mid game.

otherwise, town risks outing powerful roles that are beneficial to town, such as a doctor (protective) or cop (investigative) role.

Status
Not open for further replies.