[FNZ] Light game Honkai Star Rail Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, tell me Alexis, the story of how you became town
Yes, I accept this challenge and you are about to enter into a realm of unmatched suspense and cosmic meaning as told by none other than Rintaro Okabe! It was thus that one day while I was on board Astral Express in my usual Trailblazer type when Dan Heng the enigmatic detective burst open my cabin door with his eyes full of fire. “Alexis, we want your intellect and strategy to save our mafia team in this Honkai Star Rail game!” He bellowed. And for a second, the great Hououin Kyouma blinked out of confusion. “Why me?” I quizzed him, my voice betraying curiosity. In turn he said, “The universe has chosen you; moreover your cookies are known all over the galaxy and hence we need them to keep us going.” Thus armed with my super-secret cookie recipes and a mad scientist’s willpower, I joined the town faction ready to reveal those who pretended to be Stellaron Hunters among us. El Psy Kongroo!

Yes, I accept this challenge and you are about to enter into a realm of unmatched suspense and cosmic meaning as told by none other than Rintaro Okabe! It was thus that one day while I was on board Astral Express in my usual Trailblazer type when Dan Heng the enigmatic detective burst open my cabin door with his eyes full of fire. “Alexis, we want your intellect and strategy to save our mafia team in this Honkai Star Rail game!” He bellowed. And for a second, the great Hououin Kyouma blinked out of confusion. “Why me?” I quizzed him, my voice betraying curiosity. In turn he said, “The universe has chosen you; moreover your cookies are known all over the galaxy and hence we need them to keep us going.” Thus armed with my super-secret cookie recipes and a mad scientist’s willpower, I joined the town faction ready to reveal those who pretended to be Stellaron Hunters among us. El Psy Kongroo!
Hi, Billy Mays here for the Incredible New Super Scum Cleaner! Are you tired of scum's grime that just won’t go away? Watch as our product makes scum vanish faster than you can say "But wait, there’s more!" It even works on stubborn scums that are conniving virgin nerds and trickier to lynch! Order now, and we’ll DOUBLE your offer! That’s right—two bottles for the price of one! Call now and experience cleaning like never before!

1-800-Superscumcleaner
www.superscumcleaner.com

That's 1-800-S u p e r s c u m c l e a n e r DOT com

players that have posted:
saber (null)
indigo (hard town lean)
kiku (null)
naomi (null)
mango (null)
logiko (hard town lean/psuedo IC)
alexis (soft town lean)

im going to be a tad more reserved around naomi's slot given her scum performance recently. she has a strong beginning game as scum where she can accurately replicate her town play that could potentially be a red herring. i don't necessarily see that here but im proceeding with caution
kiku i have nothing to really work off of, more of a slow burn type of read
alexis' lack of reaction 'townpings' me. only note i have for alexis is there's a level of self-awareness that can be sort of scummy. haven't gotten a true feel for their playstyle, think they haven't completely grown into a meta yet. maybe they have acting chops
saber's statement was attention grabbing. not gonna put too much stock into it right now, only time will tell. i predict they're going to be more bloodthirsty than most when things heat up tho

players that have yet to post:
ra
ratchet
nameless
SK
orca
polar

all completely null

players that have posted:
saber (null)
indigo (hard town lean)
kiku (null)
naomi (null)
mango (null)
logiko (hard town lean/psuedo IC)
alexis (soft town lean)

im going to be a tad more reserved around naomi's slot given her scum performance recently. she has a strong beginning game as scum where she can accurately replicate her town play that could potentially be a red herring. i don't necessarily see that here but im proceeding with caution
kiku i have nothing to really work off of, more of a slow burn type of read
alexis' lack of reaction 'townpings' me. only note i have for alexis is there's a level of self-awareness that can be sort of scummy. haven't gotten a true feel for their playstyle, think they haven't completely grown into a meta yet. maybe they have acting chops
saber's statement was attention grabbing. not gonna put too much stock into it right now, only time will tell. i predict they're going to be more bloodthirsty than most when things heat up tho

players that have yet to post:
ra
ratchet
nameless
SK
orca
polar

all completely null
Don't worry the curse has been broken! :catpole:

downloading honker star rack or whatever, will report back if it's shit or not

i stopped playing genshin because the wind gliding crap was nearly impossible to do on my phone ;___; but i did really enjoy it

We starting tonight, awesome. Gotta get that bad luck voodoo mumbo-jumbo from last game out of my system for Weebs

Bring forth the first to be critiqued like tuna on the way to market, i want the one they call Naomi

Status
Not open for further replies.