[FNZ] Salem of Lies Return of the Throne (Unofficial)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wtf?
reborn your claim that am a liar is based on what exactly?
you started pushing this just when you started looking scummy yourself
I know my role mate . you are done out here .

and you have info but you are holding on to it
who's being uncooperative now
:endthis:

And this means we rounded up all of the scum

Lanji, Marimo and FB -> Unseen and Reaper?
Reborn -> Inquisitor

What we need now is a game plan to stop the first three because they can’t win alongside us Blue Dragons. We need to make sure that Mastermind and Assassin don’t perform any actions tonight

We can decide if we want to win alongside Reborn or take him out later. Again, he can win alongside town so he isn’t that much of a threat
he probably needs to kill 2 townies to win the game
what you talking about?
Post automatically merged:

how could he possibly side with town

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
he probably needs to kill 2 townies to win the game
what you talking about?
Post automatically merged:

how could he possibly side with town
I don’t think the heretic has to be a townie?

Moreover, once he gets all three, he is just a neutral. He has no reason to side with scum. As long as we walk out of tonight with no conversion and we confirm that Lanji/FB/Marimo are scum, we have the game in our bag.

I don’t think the heretic has to be a townie?

Moreover, once he gets all three, he is just a neutral. He has no reason to side with scum. As long as we walk out of tonight with no conversion and we confirm that Lanji/FB/Marimo are scum, we have the game in our bag.
The following classes will not start as Heretics: The King, Hunter, Prince, Mastermind, the second starting Cult member, or any Neutral class.

I don't remeber what our theory was, was it about a reaper, sellsword, inquisitor game?
yes, exactly
a reaper sellsword inquisitor game is possible
specially when the other game didn't feature any of these roles and drago is using new roles (evil king instead of good king, unseen instead of cult)

Status
Not open for further replies.