[FNZ] Salem of Lies Return of the Throne (Unofficial)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lanji give me your reads on Neutral and Melon
melon was is still iffy until dragomir came out to clarify he made a typo in her result that at least confirms her role as sheriff .

Neutral was my first sus starting out in the game was very defensive on the first day but his meta has changed since. He has been more active in scumhunting. with more night activity results I have come to question other players marimo and kind of set him at the back burner. I am not sure he's townie. IIrc there were two failed kills last night and he was jailed.

Melontonin

Blood Manipulation
melon was is still iffy until dragomir came out to clarify he made a typo in her result that at least confirms her role as sheriff .

Neutral was my first sus starting out in the game was very defensive on the first day but his meta has changed since. He has been more active in scumhunting. with more night activity results I have come to question other players marimo and kind of set him at the back burner. I am not sure he's townie. IIrc there were two failed kills last night and he was jailed.
Damn is dragomir really the only reason I'm confirmed to you? :josad:

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
Reborn explained his reads and I can affirm that his reads are genuine.

I think this is what we should do:

1. Lynch Marimo
2. Jail Lanji
3. Roleblock Beta

Lanji fake claimed. I'm sure of this now, just think about it. The point of a knight is to act as a bodyguard, what type of bodyguard choses to abstain from actions during one night because they're scared of dying? He is either mastermind or sk. The fact that he asked for Melontonin to check him pretty much means he isn't assassin.

Second, Marimo has been weird this whole game. He is either sk or some type of Unseen. Being roleblocked both nights is too convenient when there is no one who is confirming to roleblocking him

Third, we already said that Beta is most likely not Butler. He made it pretty obvious earlier by not cooperating. Plus with Krogo flipping converted butler, it's very likely that Beta just took on Krogo's role.

Everything is falling into place, we just need to walk out tonight without a conversion and BD will be in a really good spot.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Reborn explained his reads and I can affirm that his reads are genuine.

I think this is what we should do:

1. Lynch Marimo
2. Jail Lanji
3. Roleblock Beta

Lanji fake claimed. I'm sure of this now, just think about it. The point of a knight is to act as a bodyguard, what type of bodyguard choses to abstain from actions during one night because they're scared of dying? He is either mastermind or sk. The fact that he asked for Melontonin to check him pretty much means he isn't assassin.

Second, Marimo has been weird this whole game. He is either sk or some type of Unseen. Being roleblocked both nights is too convenient when there is no one who is confirming to roleblocking him

Third, we already said that Beta is most likely not Butler. He made it pretty obvious earlier by not cooperating. Plus with Krogo flipping converted butler, it's very likely that Beta just took on Krogo's role.

Everything is falling into place, we just need to walk out tonight without a conversion and BD will be in a really good spot.
That's why I like you.....

Don't forget an observer or town protect on me.....

From my explanation, you should be able to understand why I asked for an observer on me yesterday...... there was no suicidal tendency...

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
Actually, I'm going to backtrack a bit.

It's either:

Lanji (mastermind) + Finalbeta (assassin) and Marimo (neutral killing)

or

Marimo (mastermind) + Finalbeta (assassin) and Lanji (neutral killing)

In both situations, Finalbeta is the assassin so he might be the better lynch since Unseen gets priority over neutral killing.

I'll let town decide which way we want to go. We just need to make sure that the Prince and the roleblocker is coordinated correctly to prevent a conversion

Reborn

Actually, I'm going to backtrack a bit.

It's either:

Lanji (mastermind) + Finalbeta (assassin) and Marimo (neutral killing)

or

Marimo (mastermind) + Finalbeta (assassin) and Lanji (neutral killing)

In both situations, Finalbeta is the assassin so he might be the better lynch since Unseen gets priority over neutral killing.

I'll let town decide which way we want to go. We just need to make sure that the Prince and the roleblocker is coordinated correctly to prevent a conversion
I am fine with lynching anyone of them....

But if we lynch mastermind then assassin will becocome mastermind if I remember well...

Because if cult leader dies then second cult member becomes cult...so this should be the case here as well

So keep that in mind....

Reborn

Also how sure are we that Neutral killing role is reaper and not sorcerer??

Last game tac was sorcerer and he begged us not to Lynch him and let prince deal with him...this is an issue.

Because tac wanted to be in prison as he will get the opportunity to trigger bombs....

In short, sorcerer even in prison can activate bombs...(well that's what tac said if i remember well after getting lynched. He wanted to activate bomb on sera)

So be confirmed about this as well....

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess

Last game tac was sorcerer and he begged us not to Lynch him and let prince deal with him...this is an issue.

Because tac wanted to be in prison as he will get the opportunity to trigger bombs....

In short, sorcerer even in prison can activate bombs...(well that's what tac said if i remember well after getting lynched. He wanted to activate bomb on sera)

I think last game's Prince didn't have roleblocking abilities while this game's does so we should be good on this...

I have one reservation about Marimo so I want to see what he claims

even if assassin used double kill ability
and even if you used you spear on someone
the nk must have killed at least 2 people in n2
how could the sorcerer have put the bomb in 2 different people and then activated in n2? it would take 3 nights

Reborn

even if assassin used double kill ability
and even if you used you spear on someone
the nk must have killed at least 2 people in n2
how could the sorcerer have put the bomb in 2 different people and then activated in n2? it would take 3 nights
Hmm that's a fair point....

Why reaper though? Can you explain?
I think last game's Prince didn't have roleblocking abilities while this game's does so we should be good on this...

I have one reservation about Marimo so I want to see what he claims
Whatever he claims, my explanation given to you should goes well with that.... because there is no way it could have happened otherwise....

I specifically wasted an hour yesterday cross checking that.....lol

Hmm that's a fair point....

Why reaper though? Can you explain?

Whatever he claims, my explanation given to you should goes well with that.... because there is no way it could have happened otherwise....

I specifically wasted an hour yesterday cross checking that.....lol
because the reaper is the only other possible neutral killer since the possessor can't be implemented in this game and it has a multiple kills ability
and because the host is clearly doing things different than last game (unseen instead of cult, evil king instead of good king, inquisitor instead of mercenary)
Post automatically merged:

probably sellsword instead of scorned

D

Dragomir

Vote Tally:
Beta -> Melo
Zara -> Melo -> Beta -> Queen
Kiwi -> Melo ->*
Lanji -> Queen -> Marimo ->
Flower -> Beta -> Lanji -> Marimo
Cobra -> Marimo
Fallen -> Marimo