Character Discussion Question about Kizaru

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Kizaru thought to himself that the attack wasn't good for him, so it definitely wasn't him faking it at first. The real shocker is the lack of blood, I think the lack of bleeding is just Oda trying to maintain Kizaru's aura. Kaidou bled from a much much much weaker version of the same attack.

Oda knew he was gonna sideline Kizaru, he wanted to make it obvious that Luffy was not the cause, hence he made him look squeaky clean and even had the fodders ask him where his invisible wounds are, to which Kizaru implied it was mental.

Kizaru thought to himself that the attack wasn't good for him, so it definitely wasn't him faking it at first. The real shocker is the lack of blood, I think the lack of bleeding is just Oda trying to maintain Kizaru's aura. Kaidou bled from a much much much weaker version of the same attack.

Oda knew he was gonna sideline Kizaru, he wanted to make it obvious that Luffy was not the cause, hence he made him look squeaky clean and even had the fodders ask him where his invisible wounds are, to which Kizaru implied it was mental.
No, that's just how G5 is. Kaido didn't bleed a lot from similar attacks. Said attacks still hurt him and had him on the floor. Same with Kizaru.

or turned into an admiral tard
always has been gif
Post automatically merged:

No, that's just how G5 is. Kaido didn't bleed a lot from similar attacks. Said attacks still hurt him and had him on the floor. Same with Kizaru.
Luffy's attacks are 10% physical and 90% emotional damage, that's why he needs gatling gun while in G5