Anime Discussion [Fall 2024] Anime Seasonals - General Discussion [Season of Creepiness]

Do you want more pinned threads in this section? For example a thread dedicated for anime news?

• Total voters

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 π“ͺ 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽π“ͺ𝓻 ✰
β€Ž
Someone filler me up in the Female character thread pls

Mashiro Blue

β€Ž
I was reading this post of yours again and I m curious to know have you ever done editing bluer??
I've never done editing before. I just noticed the differences between the different videos in Youtube according to the amount of views.

Mashiro Blue

β€Ž
makes sense cause your suggestions would require some insane amount of work and editing -per video
Yes I heard that it takes quite some prep. I guess you could say there's a positive correlation between effort and results though personally I'm too lazy to put a lot of effort into whatever xD

Mashiro Blue

β€Ž
it takes 9 to 12 hours of wolf per video on average with my current style lol
Well here's an idea. 4-ep monthly reviews of the shows you want and you edit 1 ep at a time (when it releases) to split/spread the amount of time spent on editing throughout the month.

Quality > quantity imho

Mashiro Blue

β€Ž
Akane best girl

Mashiro Blue

β€Ž
a short with only 20 views is beyond horrible

do you think I should still make these types of videos??
Everytime I accidentally see a short I find them so stupid or uninteresting.

Maybe try a more broad theme like top 5 shonen or top 5 action anime as ecchi is a bit niche, see how many views you get and decide from there if shorts are worth it or not.

Just as a side note I see that anime music videos (which is the only thing I watch/hear in Youtube) get a ton of views if you put jap and eng subs as well as a good pic while playing.