[FNZ] Light game Honkai Star Rail Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saber

King of Knights
scum:
nameless - his goofy ass is pretending not to care about the game in the slightest, but i know he knows what he's doing by voting for me lol
orca - already explained it, i don't remember who said this wagon was probably formed by town, but i don't believe in such things... between the ones who started it, he gets the short end of the stick
kiku - came here, sheeped on the vote of someone i think is suspicious, and left, not so different from nameless
alexis - don't know him, but he's not doing shit, and he's supposed to be doing shit according to ppl who know him, so...
mangosenpai - when i checked the top posters, i was surprised he was there because i don't remember him actually saying anything. so i checked and he never did anything

town:
logiko - already explained. i don't believe a scum first-time player would play like he is playing
watson - proactive, didn't say anything weird
soulkiller - same ^
ratchet - same ^
naomi - i remember her being very hard to discuss with in the previous game i subbed in, where she was scum, now she feels like she is actually engaged in the game, perhaps that's how she plays as town?
indigo - jumped at my throat since the start of the game because of semantics, the usual behavior of an obnoxious townie who mistakenly believes they caught a slip or something and then provokes a mislynch

this is it! i can't shit out any more info than this, i've not even been in the spot to scum hunt, i've been on the chopping block since the beginning, so i dunno what that mf was waffling about me not pushing or whatever

i actually am pleased with this response quite a bit

the purpose of pushing you (past your limit) is so others can feel you out as town. if you are truly a mislynch, we can determine the objective of any counterwagons or wagons that gained some steam next

so all in all, gaining insight to your perspective is insanely valuable. i know it's not easy developing reads so early either past gut feelings (especially more than 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.