[FNZ] Light game Honkai Star Rail Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.
So which one of you lovely people attempted at my precious life here? That third failed kill was attempted on me and I lost my bulletproof.

If you are the vig, then good fucking job wasting your bullet, and if you are scum then take this middle.
At first glance your post rubs me the wrong way. Last game you were specifically not told at all if you lost your BP vest. Are you saying this game you are told?

Red Night

Chise and Joseph
I'm not sure why Nameless decided to drop a vote on Saber and leave, but in the MP I watched, he looks kinda lost since he's new. Probably the result of the fact he's new

At first glance your post rubs me the wrong way. Last game you were specifically not told at all if you lost your BP vest. Are you saying this game you are told?
Correct, you can ask flower, you get notified of your bullet proof has been consumed or not. Flower notified me, that my bullet proof is gone hence why I came forward regarding it. If I was not informed I would have no idea someone attempted to kill me.

Weren't you voting for my slot last day?
my vote was on soulkiller. :sus:

Vote History^.

Votes:

Watson: Alexis > Orca
Mango: Watson
Indigo: Saber
Polar: Orca > SoulKiller > Watson > Naomi > Alexis > Saber > Random Asshole > Saber
Naomi: Ratchet > SoulKiller
The Orca: Saber > Polar > Watson > Saber
SoulKiller: Naomi > Indigo
Ratchet: Indigo
Logiko: SoulKiller

Saber: 3
Indigo/SoulKiller: 2
Orca/Watson: 1

Status
Not open for further replies.