[FNZ] Light game Honkai Star Rail Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red Night

Chise and Joseph
my main push saber the entire dp

changed to nameless at the end, because saber's wagon was not progressing and no lynch would be bad

ended up not getting either
Maybe we should question why Saber's wagon didn't get enough pressure. Also, I would like to know what's everybody's view on Saber.

My opinion is that Saber didn't bring something interesting so far. Wouldn't say he's scum but couldn't oppose people who think he's scum for this.

Red Night

Chise and Joseph
scum:
nameless - his goofy ass is pretending not to care about the game in the slightest, but i know he knows what he's doing by voting for me lol
orca - already explained it, i don't remember who said this wagon was probably formed by town, but i don't believe in such things... between the ones who started it, he gets the short end of the stick
kiku - came here, sheeped on the vote of someone i think is suspicious, and left, not so different from nameless
alexis - don't know him, but he's not doing shit, and he's supposed to be doing shit according to ppl who know him, so...
mangosenpai - when i checked the top posters, i was surprised he was there because i don't remember him actually saying anything. so i checked and he never did anything

town:
logiko - already explained. i don't believe a scum first-time player would play like he is playing
watson - proactive, didn't say anything weird
soulkiller - same ^
ratchet - same ^
naomi - i remember her being very hard to discuss with in the previous game i subbed in, where she was scum, now she feels like she is actually engaged in the game, perhaps that's how she plays as town?
indigo - jumped at my throat since the start of the game because of semantics, the usual behavior of an obnoxious townie who mistakenly believes they caught a slip or something and then provokes a mislynch

this is it! i can't shit out any more info than this, i've not even been in the spot to scum hunt, i've been on the chopping block since the beginning, so i dunno what that mf was waffling about me not pushing or whatever
Did this list evolved?

Saber

King of Knights
So here was your reason to vote for him, okay. But were you doing better than him?
i was on the chopping block from the very beginning, i gave the reads that were demanded from me and tried to defend myself, even while most people had already decided to fuck off and stop interacting in that DP
not sure what else i was expected to do on D1, can you answer me?

Status
Not open for further replies.