Rate this chapter!

• 0/5

• 1/5

• 2/5

• 3/5

• 4/5

• 5/5

Results are only viewable after voting.
What does the V thing at the end suppose to mean?
Another translation (courtesy of Lafa):

H: "It's here. You should be able to get there through this reading light."
B: "Alright. I'll be back!"
H: "Viole."
H: "Beyond that place... it's probably a place more dangerous than your imaginations."
B: "Yes?"
B: "I know that... But that's not like your usual Ms. Hwa Ryun.."
H: "Well.. I'm giving you a special chance... to make a decision. If you want to run away..."
B: "What do you mean? Ms. Hwa Ryun"
B: "All the paths I am walking with you are all paths that I have chosen to walk"
B: "So even if I were to die beyond that place, I will not blame Ms. Hwa Ryun for showing me the path."
H: "...Is that so."
H: "That's a relief..."
H: "Take care"
H: "It seems like he has obtained a portion of his memories..."
H: "Soon.. (SFX: Clench) that person's power will awaken."
H: "V"
H: "And you will probably regret following a cursed red witch."

Looks like Bam has V's power in some form, and that the memories obtained through Gustang and Traumerei's storage methods might be accelerating its awakening in some way.

Also, this awakening might give Bam reasons to regret following Hwa's paths and decisions.

Worst

Custom title
Another translation (courtesy of Lafa):

H: "It's here. You should be able to get there through this reading light."
B: "Alright. I'll be back!"
H: "Viole."
H: "Beyond that place... it's probably a place more dangerous than your imaginations."
B: "Yes?"
B: "I know that... But that's not like your usual Ms. Hwa Ryun.."
H: "Well.. I'm giving you a special chance... to make a decision. If you want to run away..."
B: "What do you mean? Ms. Hwa Ryun"
B: "All the paths I am walking with you are all paths that I have chosen to walk"
B: "So even if I were to die beyond that place, I will not blame Ms. Hwa Ryun for showing me the path."
H: "...Is that so."
H: "That's a relief..."
H: "Take care"
H: "It seems like he has obtained a portion of his memories..."
H: "Soon.. (SFX: Clench) that person's power will awaken."
H: "V"
H: "And you will probably regret following a cursed red witch."

Looks like Bam has V's power in some form, and that the memories obtained through Gustang and Traumerei's storage methods might be accelerating its awakening in some way.

Also, this awakening might give Bam reasons to regret following Hwa's paths and decisions.
Yeah seems like that cuz V is dead so he can't really regret anything xD

Maybe once he'll unpack those memories and learn some important stuff it will shock him so much that he will regret following Hwa, cuz she's the one that lead him to this path.

A very nice chapter. I loved how Baam vs Dumas ended. Reverse flow is one of Baam's signature moves.
Post automatically merged:

The monster within baam will awaken soon enough :steef::steef:
Baam is going to where Gustang, Traumerei, Androssi and Enkidu are. I think Rachel will show up there in these next few chapters. We are definitely about to see some big reveal regarding the truth concerning Baam.

Based on what he said here I doubt that Baam will ever regret following Hwa Ruyn.

Great chapter, love the reverse flow technique. Was reading some early chapters and the growth in SIU's abilities is crazy! Amazing paneling and use of abilities. I also like the choice Baam made because it was never going to be as easy as just shoot the heart.

Rachel and Baam face to face again. What reason will he give for letting he live this time? I wish he would just end her but I feel she has a very important role to play still. She is the heroin after all....

A very nice chapter. I loved how Baam vs Dumas ended. Reverse flow is one of Baam's signature moves.

Baam is going to where Gustang, Traumerei, Androssi and Enkidu are. I think Rachel will show up there in these next few chapters. We are definitely about to see some big reveal regarding the truth concerning Baam.
It is right time for baam to awaken a part of the outside's god's power and use it against FHs :myman:

I think for jahad its too early. But yeah interesting if that happens. Baam knows how fucked up traum is and will punish him in some way or another.
He already tried to kill Baam once. Gustang,Traumerei and Baam in the same place might warranty his visit.

Does anyone have a link where i can read Tog with the official translations for free?

Nevermind, webtoon.com has all the seasons available for free.

Last edited: