Indigo

Let the Past Die
Oda needs to let the antagonists get some Ws before trashing them.

I know a lot of people love Gear 5th Luffy and the warrior of liberation, sun god and savior of all things.

But if the villains don't actually do stuff, and get absolutely interrupted and defeated before doing anything, it doesn't feel nearly as hype when they are defeated.

Crocodile's defeat in Arabasta was great because he got so many fucking Ws in that arc, the situation felt hopeless for the protagonists so many times, yet they came out on top. That's what made it special.

in the New World, because of all the screen time given to dozens of characters at the same time, it feels like the Protagonists only have the time to come in and defeat shit on first try.

Poor Big Mom, two fucking arcs, and it feels like her only W was one shotting Page One i think. For the rest of her screen time, she was mostly a fucking joke.

Oda needs to let the antagonists get some Ws before trashing them.

I know a lot of people love Gear 5th Luffy and the warrior of liberation, sun god and savior of all things.

But if the villains don't actually do stuff, and get absolutely interrupted and defeated before doing anything, it doesn't feel nearly as hype when they are defeated.

Crocodile's defeat in Arabasta was great because he got so many fucking Ws in that arc, the situation felt hopeless for the protagonists so many times, yet they came out on top. That's what made it special.

in the New World, because of all the screen time given to dozens of characters at the same time, it feels like the Protagonists only have the time to come in and defeat shit on first try.

Poor Big Mom, two fucking arcs, and it feels like her only W was one shotting Page One i think. For the rest of her screen time, she was mostly a fucking joke.
Yes she is a meme now .
And the elders Man... I was so hype when they Pulled Up ... Only Warcury and maybe a Little nusjuro still have aura. All the other looked like incompetent Fools!.

I think oda is going to have kizaru off himself to protect whatever he believes in protecting. There are several reasons why I believe this if people are interesting in hearing it
That would be cool . This is a Nice closure but not vs saturn bum ass please 😅.
Post automatically merged:

@Pew be brutally honest and tell us if I we can stop coping about Kizaru doing shit already
This is legit all we care about. This is what this manga need right now.

CoC: Color of Clowns

Supreme Grade Peacock Slashers
I can tell you that EVERY admiral will be disappointed if that’s it for Kizaru.
His inner conflict did not even have a proper conclusion and feels like it was ham-fisted to give him an excuse for his lack of involvement as it has no pay off like him growing a spine
I still want to believe Oda emphasized Kizaru's turmoil almost every chapter since he entered Egghead prior to the elders all arriving
was not random in a series where most characters are one-dimensional and this is why I still cope Egghead isn't over

If it is "closure' is spending the last 15 chapters depressed on the ship I will not bother defending him anymore
This arc pushes Kizaru to make a decision regarding justice. Egghead is tied to Ohara in so many ways. Ohara was when Kuzan's justice fell apart, and he went from Fiery to Lazy Justice.

This is the arc where Kizaru realizes "yeah... the Marines aren't the problem. Even the pirates aren't the real problem. My bosses are the scum of the earth." So, I expect his "unclear" justice to become solidified.

When things go wrong, who do the Celestial Dragons blame? Themselves? Or everyone else?

I think everyone on Egghead that isn't Saturn or a Seraphim is going to get a death-sentence from Imu. BUT, due to S-Snake and S-Bear's history with the Celestial Dragons, I think they'll flat out ignore Saturn, if not attack him. Bonney's last order to the Pacifistas was for them to help them leave the island, too, so, if they unthaw, the Pacifista will be against a hostile force. Now that the WG knows Bonney controls the Pacifista, too, they're honestly more of a liability on some levels than anything.

Who are the Pacifista shaped after? Kuma. Who hates Saturn more than anyone? Yeah.

So, some mix of Saturn and Seraphim vs Kizaru, Marines, and Pacifista. At the least S-Bear and S-Snake will fight against their programming.

There's a chance Kizaru protecting the Marines he cares for triggers an Awakening.

I love old One Piece movies it shows us how One Piece was back then. They have their charm and we can see how characters and story changed overtime. Old movies werent afraid using new stuff. I love new movies too but they are all too similar. I wish other than waiting new movie with Oda Toei would just do their original story like every 2 years.

I love old One Piece movies it shows us how One Piece was back then. They have their charm and we can see how characters and story changed overtime. Old movies werent afraid using new stuff. I love new movies too but they are all too similar. I wish other than waiting new movie with Oda Toei would just do their original story like every 2 years.
I would be cool about 3 movies .
1 koby story including Rocky port incident.
2 Garp story including God valey.
3 Ryuma canon story of one piece.
Give me that meal please.

Akainu is probably the only character guaranteed to have a good character arc
Kuzan - already a great character with an interesting role
Fujitora - already a great character and his flashback will make him even better (the same effect as Kuma's flashback)
Aramaki - has the potential for an interesting character arc but Oda could fumble him easily. He could turn into a more complex character
Akainu - Oda will treat him with huge respect, strength wise and character wise