Akai2

πŸ†‰πŸ…ΎπŸ†πŸ…Ύ πŸ†ƒπŸ…ΎπŸ…Ύ πŸ†‚πŸ†ƒπŸ†πŸ…ΎπŸ…½πŸ…Ί!
β€Ž
Spoilers ain't coming bro.. Might as well work overtime
Damn...see you Tuesday for Peakhead finale then

Post automatically merged:

I actually thought you were Worst for a second there
I lost a bet to Worst and Reborn, and Worst's making me use his profile picture as my avatar. For the second month, Reborn gets to choose my avatar, and he's definitely not going to be as easy on me as Worst.

So if you notice I'm banned starting 16/08, just know I asked for a month off when I see the picture he picks :josad:

Last edited:

CoC: Color of Clowns

Supreme Grade Peacock Slashers
β€Ž
Damn...see you Tuesday for Peakhead finale then

Post automatically merged:

I lost a bet to Worst and Reborn, and Worst's making me use his profile picture as my avatar. For the second month, Reborn gets to choose my avatar, and he's definitely not going to be as easy on me as Worst.

So if you notice I'm banned starting 16/08, just know I asked for a month off when I see the picture he picks :josad:
I hope the next avi has a lot more... fur.

Akai2

πŸ†‰πŸ…ΎπŸ†πŸ…Ύ πŸ†ƒπŸ…ΎπŸ…Ύ πŸ†‚πŸ†ƒπŸ†πŸ…ΎπŸ…½πŸ…Ί!
β€Ž
No way...

He gonna make you wear his own face as an avi for a month?

Yeah i'd quit the forum and the internet as a whole too if i had to rep the bald :emohiyo:

Good luck man :perocry:
Why do I have a feeling that you, Harashima and Reborn are alts of the same troll user? :gouno:

CoC: Color of Clowns

Supreme Grade Peacock Slashers
β€Ž
The spirits told me I have infinite lust

They showed me a bar graph, it went straight up until I couldn't tell if it was going up or not, and then started spiraling out horizontally to keep expanding.

The only solution? Convert to Kumanism.

If I talked to a psychologist I could get a nymphomaniac diagnosis so easily at this point. I'm just read them my writing.