Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1123 Spoilers Discussion

Was Sanji mentally nerfed in Egghead?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What are you talking about? How would the wg even know York was taken out when they rely on York to snitch

The wg didn’t even know that York was the one capturing the Cp agents herself

York is the snitch… there are no cameras or whatever in egghead… Vegapunk takes out York and that’s the end of that
It's that One Piss fanboy mindset where they have to defend their goda every waking second, regardless of whether or not the writing makes any sense in actuality. This chapter all but cements Egghead the second worst arc in One Piss, only slightly trailing behind Wano. I fear what Elbaf has in store for the readers.

I don't know what is more rushed between this and Wano
There was a time where for all the flaws in the series Oda used to actually wrap up arcs properly, showing what each arc character was up to and wrapping the side plots properly.
York? Idk bro Saturn likely going to pick her up off-screen
Stussy? idk who is that bro
Sentoumaru? Idk rotting somewhere on the island tied up bro lol
Kizaru? idk he spent all the arc being depressed about how shit his job is but don't expect any actual conclusion for him lol

and how the fuck you have VA double chin being seen taking Joyboy without sweating while fodders are collapsing to all VAs being knocked out off-screen?
This series is absolutely finished
shit fights, shit pacing, shit writing,

@Tyki_Mikk remember our debate where people argued Joyboy's Haki was "on another level, in another realm", yet the giants scale it up to Shanks' and say it's comparable, "maybe" even stronger, which doesn't sound like leagues of difference.

:finally:
They don’t say comparable. They it might be even stronger. And in manga and anime that means it is.

@Tyki_Mikk remember our debate where people argued Joyboy's Haki was "on another level, in another realm", yet the giants scale it up to Shanks' and say it's comparable, "maybe" even stronger, which doesn't sound like leagues of difference.

:finally:
I was right with Joyboy haki>Shanks haki.
Joyboy haki knocked out all viceadmirals too. I doubt Shanks haki can do the same.

It just proofs my point that Joyboy is indeed a godtier.

You forget, Shanks is the hakimen, Joyboy has a df.
Yet Joyboy haki is better than Shanks+ has a god df power and probably control it far better than current Luffy.

As example Luffy with a far weaker CoC and less control of G5, defeated Kaido...

Joyboy is at least one league above Luffy.

If they knew in advance, at least capture York (who just sleeps almost all day) so she can't do more harm, reprogram ALL pacifistas and Seraphims' authority chips so they don't answer to people you don't want it to, and send the broadcast while you're alive so you can protect its integrity.

Why would Vegapunk choose to keep all the researchers and Sentomarou on the island if he knows they're all going to be slaughtered? Why would he think letting himself get killed is the better option? There's so many questions here, this arc is completely screwed.

I don't know what is more rushed between this and Wano
There was a time where for all the flaws in the series Oda used to actually wrap up arcs properly, showing what each arc character was up to and wrapping the side plots properly.
York? Idk bro Saturn likely going to pick her up off-screen
Stussy? idk who is that bro
Sentoumaru? Idk rotting somewhere on the island tied up bro lol
Kizaru? idk he spent all the arc being depressed about how shit his job is but don't expect any actual conclusion for him lol

and how the fuck you have VA double chin being seen taking Joyboy without sweating while fodders are collapsing to all VAs being knocked out off-screen?
This series is absolutely finished
shit fights, shit pacing, shit writing,
It's both funny and frustrating how Oda can make the story so long and stalling for the majority of an arc, and then rushes it at the end of this arc as shown both in Wano and here. There's no middle ground.

Status
Not open for further replies.