Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1123 Spoilers Discussion

Was Sanji mentally nerfed in Egghead?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sanjo doesm't even have CoC why would VP tell that to Sanjo he's not qualities of king
Post automatically merged:

As a fighter, Kizaru was pretty good, and no matter how some want to cope about it, he was nerfed, and the fight between him and Luffy was a tie.

I just wish we got a full Luffy vs Kizaru fight and not a short fight.

My disappointment for Kizaru other than not getting a full fight between him and Luffy, is that he did nothing for the rest of the arc after Vegapunk's death.

And it seems like we aren't going to get any conclusion for his character either, I was really hoping to get more focus on Kizaru's character but I guess we aren't going to get that.
The one who's coping is you

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Tbh, mihawk fans including myself should not hope big just because of WSS title.

One glaring reality is Mihawk hardly gets any mention when others talk about legendary feats or characters.

And, for those who were doubting joyboy last chapter, they should simply accept that he is the strongest in the verse.

Gosh, I hope that finally even casual reader understand how fuking bad OP has become

The narrative skill aka structure of the story is even worst than a classical miki mouse book

Is there some editor to ask some hard question to Loda?

Glad I am not invested at all in this story (here just for the great comunity) but this is dogshit level of carrying for a story of over 1.1k chapters.....:josad:

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
How will Kizaru ever even be an antagonist to the crew again ?
He won't.

He will either simply leave WG and walk his own path only to see him ally with SHs in future or something will happen to him - Saturn is still there but we won't find out about it*cough* oda off-panelling it.

Status
Not open for further replies.