Anime & Manga Admiral Lee Hung's Rare Meme Repository

Sword & Admiral Quality

• Total voters

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
Major's "Diff" thread gave me an idea. Why not create a Power Scaling Dictionary For Dummies? For newbs like myself. So we can have one place with simple definitions for popularly used power scaling terminology.

For Example,

Letter P
- Portrayal / noun /pɔːrˈtreɪ.əl/
The overall representation/description of a characters strength throughout the manga.

- PostHawk / noun / poʊsthɑːk/
A derogatory meme used in debates to downplay Mihawk based on his postponement request when facing Vista. First created and popularized by legendary Anti-Wank philosopher Jo_Ndule/Inspector_Mu

You get the idea. Get working on it, power level scholars.

Major's "Diff" thread gave me an idea. Why not create a Power Scaling Dictionary For Dummies? For newbs like myself. So we can have one place with simple definitions for popularly used power scaling terminology.

For Example,

Letter P
The overall representation/description of a characters strength throughout the manga.

A derogatory meme used in debates to downplay Mihawk based on his postponement request when facing Vista. First created and popularized by legendary Anti-Wank philosopher Jo_Ndule/Inspector_Mu

On the one hand, this is both a great and funny original idea. On the other hand, walking blindly into the wank wars and surviving the initial baptism of forum fire is all part of the fun of being a novice. :dogood:

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
On the other hand, walking blindly into the wank wars and surviving the initial baptism of forum fire is all part of the fun of being a novice. :dogood:
True :kizabat:
On the one hand, this is both a great and funny original idea
I'd like to see the poor soul, who actually attempts creating this dictionary, try to define "Swordsman" without creating a war :vistalaugh:

Let's not forget that Major Lee just neg diffed me in the Diff thread:josad::josad:
:watchout:

But this is you every other post
LMAO:vistalaugh:

For Example,

Letter P

- Memehawk / noun / ˈmōˌhôk/
A derogatory meme used in modern debates (cuz Posthawk is old at this point) to downplay Mihawk because of the people keep calling Big Mom "Big Meme". It was first invented by the legendary memeologist Zoro D Goat himself.

And so on :pepelit:

Last edited:

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
- Memehawk / noun / ˈmōˌhôk/
A derogatory meme used in modern debates (cuz Posthawk is old at this point) to downplay Mihawk because of the people keep calling Big Mom "Big Meme". It was first invented by the legend Zoro D Goat himself.

And so on :pepelit:
LOOOL LMFAO DUDE IM LITERALLY DYING RN THIS IS COMEDY GOLD 2016

:gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::ronalaugh::ronalaugh::ronalaugh::ronalaugh:

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars

For Example,

Letter P

I’m on it
(͠≖ ͜ʖ͠≖)

Nah I might do it but that sounds more like a @Light D Lamperouge thread lol.