Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1123 Spoilers Discussion

Was Sanji mentally nerfed in Egghead?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Akai2

๐Ÿ†‰๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…พ ๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ…พ ๐Ÿ†‚๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ…ฝ๐Ÿ…บ!
โ€Ž
I guess English is not Pewโ€™s native language? Lol! The summary is a confusing word salad with egregious grammatical errors. @Lance_Dragonite >>>Pew. I will wait until a real summary is posted.
Major L

Pew is the GOAT and his summary is more intelligible than 95% of the retarded posts I read here every thread :handsup:

Akai2

โ€Ž
Yup! I agree

He had great character development.

He went from light speed in the first half of the arc to completely motion less in the second half of the arc :milaugh:

*Disappears quickly into shadows*
โ€œPowerscaling brain rot prevents people from reading the story anymoreโ€

Yeap. Thank you for proving my point :pepebuggy:

And once again. Another arc ended without Zoro getting a single prolonged 1v1 vs a Top Tier. Nothing I said in this thread was a lie
https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/for...-still-stronger-than-zolo.59205/#post-5562152
Zoro is simply not stronger than Egghead Law. Oda for the life of him can't create a scenario in which he entrusts a Top Tier directly to Zoro because he isn't strong enough for that.

Don't use Kizaru slander to hide the fact that you begged for Zoro vs Kizaru for 2 years straight. The only reason Oda had to cook up this pathetic plot was because Zoro wasn't strong enough to take on a Top Tier. Don't hate me. I'm just the messenger.
:kayneshrug:
Yep, Oda could have had Zoro stall Kizaru to focus on the elders and VP but he knew Zoro wasn't up the task and that's why he had to get him out of the arc by making him mourn his late friend instead.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
โ€Ž
โ€œPowerscaling brain rot prevents people from reading the story anymoreโ€

Yeap. Thank you for proving my point :pepebuggy:
Blame oda

He proved even light can become motionless and stay standstill :kayneshrug:

My biggest disappointment isn't kiz did nothing since VP died but how oda didn't utilise light df to it's full creativity and potential.

Why he even care to create such DFS when he can't even do justice with them?

You guys don't imagine the crazy power escalation from Joyboy knocking out the VAs with COC. Oda opened the pandora box

For comparison someone like Nami was be able to take BM's COC without issue in WCI
Oda was always going to escalate. Without even getting to Joyboy necessarily, it's perfectly clear that someone like Shanks would utterly murder Big Mom. And I'd bet he's easily gonna look above Kaido as well.

So according to you, this "genius" didn't set up the kill switch in a way that he has the final say on whether or not it activates.
He wouldn't have been the one to set up York's hypothetical kill switch you melt
:steef:

nor a way to simply put his Satelittes on stand by like the computers they are to prevent that?
York is not a robot. Robots don't poop. She's a clone. And Vegapunk's sentiments about the humanity and free will of Stussy explain why he gave the same to York.

As for the Seraphim, if that was a legit worry of Vegapunk, he could simply send them somewhere long enough to execute whatever they need to do to get rid of the betrayer.
The minute he sends the Seraphim away, he's alerting York that something is wrong. She calls the Gorosei, and he's finished.

He could also wait until she's unconscious by sleeping or napping as we've seen orders by those with higher authority being overwritten by those with lower authority if said higher priority figure is ko'd, and that's assuming that the Seraphim were ordered by York to protect her in the 1st place.
Her authority just comes back into effect once she wakes up, and they can't override a previous order of the same level.

If Vegapunk isn't expecting York to have orders given to the Seraphim to protect her, then that still doesn't excuse his inaction as there isn't really anything preventing him from doing so. But thanks to his inaction, York can now build a Mother Flame for the World Government to use against innocent people to nuke any island they desire to be rid of.
The Mother Flame already existed, and he believes in its existence regardless due to the possibility of free energy. It's the classic Oppenheimer dilemma.

What's preventing him from doing something to York is that he needs to warn the world once the effects of Lulusia are felt, and he has no way of guaranteeing that if he attacks York. He wipes his memory to keep that plan secret until after that happens.

Akai2

โ€Ž
Blame oda

He proved even light can become motionless and stay standstill :kayneshrug:

My biggest disappointment isn't kiz did nothing since VP died but how oda didn't utilise light df to it's full creativity and potential.

Why he even care to create such DFS when he can't even do justice with them?
Thatโ€™s what Iโ€™m saying. This isnโ€™t a VS PlayStation combat game where characters get to just fight going all out. Heโ€™s conflicted between following orders and killing his friends. Obviously it affects how heโ€™s fighting duh

Status
Not open for further replies.